Craft Gin, Promotion
Edinburgh Original Edinburgh Gin
A classic London Dry style gin. Clean, zesty and juniper-forward, whilst balancing softness with bright citrus notes.
This classic gin makes for a refreshing G&T, best served with a zesty orange twist and premium Indian tonic water. Its distinctive flavour lends itself perfectly to classic cocktails such as Martinis, Negronis, and GiMLets.
- Aroma : Clean and fresh with spiced notes.
- Palate : Rounded juniper, pine, floral lavender, with hints of soft spice and aromatic citrus.
- Finish : Bright citrus giving away to a round, smooth finish.
BenRiach Heart Of Speyside
Classic Speyside’ in character this smooth, Single Malt is the only non-age statement product in the non-peated core range. The expression offers a fresh and lively combination of BenRiach’s signature fruit and spice notes. 2 cask matured – bourbon barrels & spanish oak casks.
Colour: Amber gold
Nose: Fresh heather, fruit, honey, nuts and oak wood.
Palate: This expression cleverly captures fruit, honey, heather and spice notes against a backdrop of mellow oak wood, in a fresh and lively combination.
Finish: Peppery oak develops.SKU: BNR01-NV00700-WS
BenRiach Birnie Moss
Birnie Moss is an area of windswept Moorland situated close to the BenRiach Distillery and it is this wild place that gives our single malt its name. An audacious first under the guidance and enthusiasm of the distillery’s new owners, Birnie Moss is a whisky bursting with originality. Different in style for a Speyside malt, this unique expression wields its peaty, smoky character with a precocious vigour. 1 cask matured: bourbon barrels.
Nose: Rich peaty notes in a wonderful balance with vanilla and oak wood.
Palate: An avalanche of rich, sweet Speyside peat, in combination with vanilla and tropical fruits.SKU: BNR02-NV00700-WS
The Glendronach The Hielan’8 Years
The GlenDronach ‘Hielan’ is a tribute to the dialect spoken in the surrounding area of the distillery in the Scottish Highlands. It is matured in a combination of the finest bourbon and sherry casks, before being married together. This Highland Single Malt encompasses a unique combination of sweet, buttery aromas with spicy, sherry overtones. The expression is bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Amber with a burnished copper glow.
- Nose : Rounded wave of orange blossom and a citrus twist flow over buttery, golden sultanas, sundried raisins and ripe yellow plums; all dusted with a touch of vanilla.
- Taste : Crisp, vibrant oak spices warm soaked sultanas, apricot jam and gingerbreads; all rounded by delicate hints of butterscotch, cocoa and roasted almonds.
Craft Gin, Promotion
Edinburgh Cannonball Navy Strength Gin
Inspired by Edinburgh’s rich naval heritage of cannons and the famous One O’clock Gun, our Cannonball Gin is a Navy Strength gin that lives up to its evocative name. Cannonball resurrects a historic style of gin commissioned by the British Navy, making this gin an homage to Edinburgh’s seafaring past.
Cannonball is a strong, characterful gin that can be enjoyed straight up or in a G&T. It makes for a vigorously refreshing Dry Martini, served with a lemon twist to complement the gin’s peppery, zestier notes.
- Aroma : Powerfully spirited and spicy on the nose.
- Palate : Bold juniper with a kick of pepper and piquant spice.
- Finish : Lingering spice with fresh citrus notes.
Scotch, Vintage & Collectibles, Whisky
Ardmore Highland Single Malt 12 Year Old Port Wood Finish
A 2015 addition to the Ardmore range – this 12 year old single malt was initially matured in American white oak bourbon casks before being transferred over to Port pipes for a finishing period. Its time in the Port pipes has imparted wine-like sweetness to the whisky, with further hints of juicy grape and flamed orange peel along the way.
Nose : Old-fashioned peatiness on the nose, quickly joined by summer berries, red grapes and old oak.
Palate : Flamed orange peel and mellow peat up front, joined by a little vanilla from the bourbon casks.
Finish : A light, honey’d finish, with a final flash of wine sweetness.SKU: ZARM01-NV00700-WS
Smokehead Islay Single Malt Rock Edition
A very special, dramatic-looking edition of Smokehead single malt featuring a debossed “Smokehead Skull”. Hugely peaty and very well-packaged!
- Nose : Smoke! Lapsang souchong. Cool wood smoke. Thick and full.
- Palate : Big, puckering peat. Smoky, fruity sweetness, touch of sherry, sultana. Herbal.
- Finish : Herbal, tangy fruits and more peat smoke!
BenRiach Aged 10 Years
To create our signature 10-year-old expression, classic unpeated BenRiach spirit is three cask matured for over ten years in bourbon barrels, virgin oak and Oloroso sherry casks. The whisky from each cask is then expertly combined by our Master Blender, adding rich notes of orchard fruits, luscious sweetness and toasted oak spice, working in harmony with our fresh and sweet, fruit-laden style.
Colour: Crispy, summer gold
Nose: Fresh green orchard fruits, stem ginger and hints of tangerine mellows to creamy vanilla with a delicate note of mint and a gentle twist of citrus.
Palate: Warm toasted oak spices flood through green apple skins and dried apricots, ripening to hints of peach and soft bananas with contrasting touches of aniseed and lemon zest.SKU: BNR03-NV00700-WS
BenRiach Curiositas Aged 10 Years
Traditionalists believe that peated malts achieve optimum balance of peat-bittersweet and oak infusion after 10 years of maturation. Curiositas is a distinctive and welcome addition to the Speyside scene.
Nose: Sweet grassy malt, succulent fudge and hints of smoke and heather lead. A touch of malmsey underneath with fragrant honey and mellow oak.
Palate: Caramelised sugar and strong cereal flavours form the core. Marshmallows, ripe stone fruit and a warm nuttiness develop while peppery spice tingles in the backdrop with green wood smoke.
Finish: Bittersweet with slight suggestions of dry oak, beeswax and fennel.SKU: BNR04-NV00700-WS
Promotion, Scotch, Whisky
The Revival is the first expression released from Glenglassaugh distillery after being mothballed for more than 20 years. The Glenglassaugh Revival has been matured in a balanced mix of ex-red wine and fresh bourbon casks, vatted and re-racked for double maturation in rich sherry casks. Bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and of natural colour.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Sweet caramel and toffee with notes of nutty sherry, milk chocolate and honey. Ripe plums, red berries and oranges. Caramelised sugar and earthy, charred oak.
- Palate : Sweet, rounded and creamy. Oranges, plums, cherries and walnuts, chocolate, honey-mead, sherry and soft, spiced oak.
Glengoyne 12 Year Old
Lemon zest, toffee apples – and a scent of coconut. Hand-selected sherry casks help create this paradise of flavours and rich, golden colour. It’s the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, and our insistence on barley dried by air – never peat.
- Colour : Natural, rich gold
- Nose : Coconut oil, honey, lemon zest, dried oak
- Palate : Toffee apples, cinnamon spice, ginger, orange and shortbread
- Finish : A hint of sherry and soft oak. Very well balanced
The Glendronach Original 12 Years
The GlenDronach 12 Year Old, epitomises our unyielding dedication to the mastery of our craft. Matured in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents smooth vanilla, soft fruits and a memorably long, nutty finish, for which it has become renowned. The expression is bottled at 43%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Deep amber-red gold.
- Nose : Sweet, creamy vanilla with hints of ginger. Spiced mulled wine and pear.
- Taste : Rich, creamy, silky-smooth. Warm, rich oak and sherry sweetness, full mouth feel, raisins and soft fruits. Spicy with medium length and a dry finish.
The Glendronach Peated
In contrast to the traditional non-peated character of The GlenDronach, this whisky has been distilled using gently peated malted barley. The expression is matured in bourbon casks followed by a second period of maturation in the finest Oloroso and Pedro Ximénez sherry casks. The marriage offers crisp fruit and barley-laden characteristics of a Highland whisky surrounded by a gentle peat smoke
- Colour : Vivid harvest gold.
- Nose : A delightful aroma of ripe gooseberries dusted with cinnamon sugar combines with a contrasting crisp citrus. The delicate peat influences give a smouldering charred wood character filled with freshly ground barley and hints of vanilla toffee.
- Taste : Vibrant oak spices and floral heather honey develop to rosehips and barley sugars, all warmed by a touch of white pepper. Subtle peat notes complement the palate by giving a delicate depth and dryness of glowing campfire embers.
Glenglassaugh Evolution is created by maturing the whisky in a unique combination of the finest hand-picked ex-Tennessee first-fill whiskey barrels. This expression shows great depth of character and finesse, a harmonious combination of whisky and oak. Bottled at 50%, natural colour and non-chill filtered.
- Colour : Crisp harvest gold
- Nose : Luscious combination of sweet barley, delicate pineapple and waves of soft buttery vanilla. Deeper oak spices and caramelised pear develop.
- Palate : Robust, white peppery oak floods through crisp green apple and freshly cracked barley. A gentle salted caramel emerges alongside hints of ripe banana and fruit salad syrup.
At Glenglassaugh, we also produce a very limited quantity of whisky using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal. Glenglassaugh ‘Torfa’, with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands.
- Colour : Gleaming yellow gold
- Nose : Vivid, sweet, sooty campfire smoke and sea-air infuses zest of lime, apricot jam and ripe soft fruits; all gently warmed by hints of stem ginger and cracked black pepper.
- Palate : An eloquent, sweet coastal pear smoke engulfs candied peel over melon, pineapple and roasted red apples. Oat biscuits, hints of heather honey and a gentle cigar box spice combines to give a terrific balance to the expressive smoke character.
Tamdhu Batch Strength No. 2
This outstanding whisky is matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry oak casks & bottled un-chill filtered at natural colour & high strength. Each batch is unique & varies slightly in style & strength.
- Nose : Fruit and nut notes, sultanas, orange peel, apricot jam and sweet cereal.
- Palate : Orchard fruits and rich oak, more sultanas, Victoria sponge and sherried peels.
- Finish : Pain au chocolat, redcurrants and lemon biscuits.
BenRiach Sherry Wood Aged 12 Years
This luscious 12-year-old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is unconventionally made using three facets of sherry cask maturation: full sherry cask maturation, combined with Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry cask finishing, for unexpected layers of fruit sweetness and toasted oak spice.
Nose: Sherry cask maturation at its most fruity and luscious. Baked fruit salad with fig, pear, apricot and glacé cherry in mandarin syrup. Honey glazed flan with crème-caramel and toasted vanilla pod add to the multi-layered sweetness.
Palate: A rich fruit cocktail of honeyed fig, baked pineapple and sultana fuse with chocolate fondant and muscovado sugar, lifted by mandarin cream, ground nutmeg and vanilla.
Finish: Savour nectarine, candied grape and star anise, lingering into the dessert-like sherried finish.SKU: BNR06-NV00700-WS
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 5
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.
Scotch, Vintage & Collectibles, Whisky
Glenfiddich Project XX Experimental Series #02
The second release in Glenfiddich’s Experimental Series is their Project XX expression, which was made not simply by one Malt Master, but 20! 20 Malt Masters were invited to the Glenfiddich distillery and invited them to pick any expression from the thousands of casks maturing in the warehouse. The 20 chosen whiskies were then married by Malt Master Brian Kinsman to create this single malt you see before your eyes.
Nose : This smells like a bit of a beastie, lots of woody spicy notes, toffee and orange peel. Clearly some serious cask action going on here.
Palate : Lots of wood: cloves, cinnamon and vanilla with tingly wood tannins, all wrapped up with some sweet fudge notes.
Finish : Long and layered, with lingering notes of espresso and dark chocolate.SKU: ZGFD02-NV00700-WS
Scotch, Vintage & Collectibles, Whisky
Tamdhu Batch Strength No. 001
Elegant Spiced Oak With Warming Vanilla And Freshly Shelled Nuts On The Nose. On The Palate, A Explosion Of Summer Berries And Cream, While A Splash Of Water Brings Out Warm Biscults, Oak Spice And Candied Orange. Long And Rewarding Farewell On The Finish.SKU: n/a
The Glendronach Peated Port Wood
The GlenDronach Peated Port Wood is a rare example of Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky, made in the ‘old style’, from malted barley dried with Highland peat. Inspired by the historical import of casked port into Scotland during the nineteenth century, the peated spirit has then undergone a final maturation in the finest port pipes, from the Douro Valley in Portugal. The whisky maker has hand-selected and expertly combined these port pipes, to create a rare and surprising expression of The GlenDronach. The GlenDronach Peated Port Wood is bottled at 46% ABV, non-chill filtered and natural colour.
- Colour : Dark amber with a ruby heart
- Nose : Wild strawberries dusted with cinnamon sugar, filled with sweet wood smoke. A warming hint of black pepper and a sprig of mint appear in the back note.
- Taste : Crisp, tart cranberry juice, flooded with waves of Highland smoke, sweetens to red berry compote, with rich, stewed barley.
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 7
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.
The Glendronach Port Wood
Made by our craftsmen using the same, time-honoured methods passed down through generations for almost two hundred years, The GlenDronach’s rich, full bodied Highland spirit has been matured in the distillery’s signature Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks, followed by a second maturation in some of the finest port pipes from the majestic Douro Valley of Portugal. Expertly selected and married by The GlenDronach Master Blender, Dr Rachel Barrie, The GlenDronach Port Wood is a rich and fruity ten-year-old limited release to be savoured.
- Colour : Intense cherry wood.
- Nose : Breathe in delightful waves of Victoria plum, bramble and strawberry jam with top notes of cherry blossom and honeysuckle on a base of sandalwood and ginger.
- Taste : Layers upon layers of rich fruits. Sip blackberry and roasted apple crumble with freshly baked gingerbread, developing into a baked orange and black cherry.
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 8
The GlenDronach Cask Strength Batch 8
The GlenDronach Cask Strength offers connoisseurs a deeper insight into the distillery’s signature profile, by bottling the whisky at its natural cask strength of 61%. The 8th release of this expression has been matured for 10 years in both Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks, resulting in an exquisitely rich and full-bodied Single Malt, with the full depth of the long maturation in Spanish oak. With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the perfect marriage of these two cask styles, before bottling without chill filtration and at high strength, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century.
Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour; from mocha, dark chocolate and caramel macchiato to cherry cake layered with sultanas and plums. The depth of flavour continues into The GlenDronach’s signature long and lingering finish, which is particularly notable in this expression. As with all The GlenDronach expressions, all of the natural colour is drawn from the slow maturation in Spanish oak casks.
- Colour : Deep tawny gold.
- Nose : San.dalwood, oak balsam and richly aromatic Colombian coffee, with dark manuka honey, cocoa and Brazil nut.
- Taste : Like sipping velvet, with mocha, caramel macchiato and cherry chocolate cake, layered with dates, plum skin and sultana.
- Finish : Savour the exceedingly long finish of espresso coffee and cocoa, with traces of liquorice and cherry tobacco.