Starward Fortis Miniature
Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire
Cocktail Ideas: Cinnamon Smashed Apple
- 30ml Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire
- Sour mix or lemon-lime simple syrup
- Apple Cider
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned Syrup
Nomad Outland Whisky Miniature
Benriach The Original Ten Miniature
SIGNATURE SMOOTH AND MULTI-LAYERED STYLE
“Luscious orchard fruit on a base of beautiful vanilla cream and pastry, that for me is The Original Ten.”
- Rachel Barrie, Master BlenderThe Original Ten encapsulates the signature smooth and multilayered character of Benriach. Three cask matured for at least ten years in bourbon barrels, sherry casks and virgin oak, to create layers of luscious orchard fruit, sumptuous honeyed malt and toasted oak, all interwoven with a subtle trace of smoke. The perfect introduction to our signature style and richly layered Speyside Single Malt.
Benriach The Smoky Ten Miniature
SUBLIMELY SMOOTH INTRODUCTION TO BENRIACH SWEET SMOKE
“Intense smoked applewood flavour with honeyed sugar maple, all woven together with rich layers of smoke.”
- Rachel Barrie, Master BlenderThe Smoky Ten is distilled using malted barley smoked with Highland peat. This wood rich Highland peat imparts distinctly sweet and smoky notes into Benriach peated whiskies. Enriched with three cask maturation using bourbon barrels, toasted virgin oak and Jamaican rum casks for layers of sunripe fruit, aromatic smoky sweetness and toasted oak spice. The Smoky Ten is an ideal introduction for explorers wanting to try a different style of peated whisky to the more traditional Islay malts.
Benriach The Smoky Twelve Miniature
CREAMY SMOOTHNESS WITH AROMATIC LAYERS OF SMOKE
“For me it’s baked orange in a wonderful cake, fired over an open fire, with dark chocolate flavour.”
- Rachel Barrie, Master BlenderThe Smoky Twelve is the perfect marriage of fruit, malt, oak and rich layers of smoke. Three cask matured in an unconventional mix of bourbon, sherry and Marsala this creamy and smooth single malt is multi-layered with flavours of ripened fruit, aromatic smoky sweetness and warming oak spice.
Benriach The Twelve Miniature
SHERRY RICH MATURATION FOR DEPTH AND SMOOTHNESS
“Sherry rich maturation and layers of dark berry fruit encapture the flavours of Benriach in the autumn.”
- Rachel Barrie, Master BlenderThe Twelve is a rich and smooth expression of Benriach Single Malt. Matured in a sherry rich profile with the addition of bourbon and port casks, this intriguing malt has layers of baked fruit, maple honey sweetness and lingering oak spice.
The Glendronach Original 12 Years Miniature
- Colour: Deep amber-red gold.
- Nose: Sweet, creamy vanilla with hints of ginger. Spiced mulled wine and pear.
- Taste: Rich, creamy, silky-smooth. Warm, rich oak and sherry sweetness, full mouth feel, raisins and soft fruits. Spicy with medium length and a dry finish.
The Glendronach Allardice 18 Years Miniature
- Colour : Bright deep gold with a tawny centre.
- Nose : Sweet aromatics of fudge and muscovado sugar. Fruit compote and glacier Morello cherries provide added complexity.
- Taste : Rich, dark and seductive. Remarkable flavours of stewed fruits and allspice marry together with classical aged Oloroso and toasted walnut bread and chocolate orange.
- Finish : Tremendously long and complex.