|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Edinburgh Cannonball Navy Strength Gin
6 in stock
Inspired by Edinburgh’s rich naval heritage of cannons and the famous One O’clock Gun, our Cannonball Gin is a Navy Strength gin that lives up to its evocative name. Cannonball resurrects a historic style of gin commissioned by the British Navy, making this gin an homage to Edinburgh’s seafaring past.
Cannonball is a strong, characterful gin that can be enjoyed straight up or in a G&T. It makes for a vigorously refreshing Dry Martini, served with a lemon twist to complement the gin’s peppery, zestier notes.
- Aroma : Powerfully spirited and spicy on the nose.
- Palate : Bold juniper with a kick of pepper and piquant spice.
- Finish : Lingering spice with fresh citrus notes.
6 in stock
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey0 out of 5(0)
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey showcases the five sources of flavor with an emphasis on the nuttiness of grain and toasted oak of the barrel delivering a more buttery expression than our bourbon. Using Malt grain allows the wood to play a big role in the flavor. Coming out of Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Wheat, and Malt. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. While most people associate Malt Whiskey with Scotland, Kentucky has a history of Malt Whiskey production pre-Prohibition. Woodford Reserve Malt draws upon this pre-Prohibition heritage for inspiration.
- Colour : Warm Umber
- Nose : Soft nutty notes drizzled with light caramel and milk chocolate coat a light layer of tropical fruit character. Delicate hints of brown spice, mint, brown sugar and soft oak float beneath.
- Taste : Dark chocolate and caramel covered nuts are dried out with a sprinkle of cocoa and brown spice. Faint ripe tropical fruit brighten a trace of toasted coconut and oak.
- Finish : Nutty and subtly sweet chocolate malt notes linger on.
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kamiki Blended Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
Kamiki is a new expression of premium Japanese style whisky blessed by Omiwa priests from Nara. Nara is the ancient capital of Japan and it holds many temples from Shinto, Tengri and Buddhist religions, which makes Nara «The City of Temples».
Kamiki production is protected by Omiwa Temple priests. Omiwa is one of the oldest extant Shinto shrine in Japan over thousand years old and protecting local alcohol producers ever since. To celebrate the timeless alcohol tradition of the region, rare Japanese malt whiskies and finest malt whiskies sourced from rest of the world are blended and later fused with the highest quality pure spring water.
Nara is covered with dense Yoshino Sugi (Japanese Cedar) forests. Yoshino Sugi is used to build temples, burnt in temples to calm mind and to age local alcohol products. Kamiki uses a unique second maturation technique, while blend is rested for a second time in Yoshino Sugi –Japanese Cedar- casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki; “THE FIRST WHISKY IN THE WORLD WITH JAPANESE CEDAR CASK FINISH”!
Kamiki name is derived from the Miwa Mountain (Mountain of God), which is protected by Omiwa Priests. Inspired by beautiful breezes coming from Miwa, the whisky is named KAMIKI, where KAMI means God and IKI means breath.
Kamiki whisky has a smooth taste, complex flavor and driven by pure malted barley. There is no age statement on the product. It has been aged in oak barrels minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks. Kamiki comes in a premium gift box, truly displaying its Japanese heritage.
Kamiki has got acknowledgements from:
- “CHAIRMAN’s TROPHY – HIGHEST Award” from 2018 Ultimate Spirit Challenge
- “GOLD” medal from 2018 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- “GOLD“ medal from Global Spirit Awards in August17 in Las Vegas
- “SILVER“ medal from New York International Wine and Spirit Competition in August17
- “GOLD“ medal from San Diego International Spirit Competition in August17
- “SILVER” award at Wine and Spirit Wholesalers of America Convention) in April
- “SILVER” award at Taste Competition and “BRONZE” in Packaging IWSC in July17
- Kamiki has been chosen by world’s most respected design galleries “The DieLine” and “Packaging of The World” as an inspirational whisky design.
- “GOLD” medal from China Wine and Spirits Awards Feb18.
- A perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
- Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat
- Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.
BenRiach 25 Years0 out of 5(0)
Our Master Blender works with different casks for this 25-year-old expression to ensure a consistent taste profile batch after batch. The latest batch is a balanced maturation of bourbon and red wine casks and offers a rare opportunity to taste an older expression that has used red wine casks for such a long period of maturation. Later in F19 this expression will move to a five cask matured whisky recipe and be a more natural older brother to the four-cask matured twenty-one year old.
Nose : Rich honey, spices, apples work in combination with superb oak-wood notes.
Palate : A rich cocktail of honey, sherry cocoa and apples, supported by a fascinating presence of citrus and wonderful wood tones.SKU: BNR13-NV00700-WS
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kura The Whisky Pure Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
“From Okinawa to The World”…
Kura Pure Malt Whisky is the latest premium Japanese Whisky expression of Helios Distillery from Okinawa Island.
Situated in Nago-city, the Northern Area of Okinawa that is known for its rich natural environment, Helios has placed high value on preservation of the environment and making the best use of Okinawa’s natural resources and history, and dedicate to produce authentic and good whiskies.
Based on the principal, Tadashi Matsuda, the founder, Helios Co. has been distilling spirits over 50 years and promoting the identity, culture, and know-how of Okinawa. This is why, company’s main theme is “From Okinawa to The World”!
Kura Pure Malt Whisky is a blended malt whisky made with malted barley, yeast and water. The blend consists of varying malt whiskies that ages up to 18 years.
Nose: Heather honey, yuzu citrus blended with flower and hints of vanilla
Palate: Butter scotch with vanilla notes up front, joined with Japanese citrus notes
Finish: Hints of caramel filled with green notes, and tropical fruits with vanillaSKU: KUR01-NV00700-WJ
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.