|Alcohol by Volume|
|Country of Origin|
BenRiach The Original Ten
SIGNATURE SMOOTH AND MULTI-LAYERED STYLE
“Luscious orchard fruit on a base of beautiful vanilla cream and pastry, that for me is The Original Ten.”
– Rachel Barrie, Master Blender
The Original Ten encapsulates the signature smooth and multilayered character of Benriach. Three cask matured for at least ten years in bourbon barrels, sherry casks and virgin oak, to create layers of luscious orchard fruit, sumptuous honeyed malt and toasted oak, all interwoven with a subtle trace of smoke.
The perfect introduction to our signature style and richly layered Speyside Single Malt.
Glengoyne 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Spicy vanilla fruit, ripe apples and a rich, luxurious mouthfeel. This is the result of eighteen long years and a generous proportion of first-fill sherry casks.
- Color : Medium gold with a rich glow
- Nose : Hints of soft spice and dried peels. A little apricot, honey and vanilla.
- Palate : Creamy custard and dried peels. Allspice, manuka honey and hints of butterscotch.
- Finish : Creamy caramel and malt. Candied peels.
BenRiach 25 Years0 out of 5(0)
Our Master Blender works with different casks for this 25-year-old expression to ensure a consistent taste profile batch after batch. The latest batch is a balanced maturation of bourbon and red wine casks and offers a rare opportunity to taste an older expression that has used red wine casks for such a long period of maturation. Later in F19 this expression will move to a five cask matured whisky recipe and be a more natural older brother to the four-cask matured twenty-one year old.
Nose : Rich honey, spices, apples work in combination with superb oak-wood notes.
Palate : A rich cocktail of honey, sherry cocoa and apples, supported by a fascinating presence of citrus and wonderful wood tones.SKU: BNR13-NV00700-WS
Glengoyne 15 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The depth and sweetness of dried fruit Complex depths and bright tropical notes – with a spicy oak finish. Hints of candied lemon and pineapple reveal the influence of first-fill bourbon casks, balanced by the rich intensity of our signature sherry wood.
- Color : Bright gold
- Nose : Hints of candied lemon and a touch of butterscotch. Creamy cereal sweetness and porridge oats.
- Palate : Oily, rich palate entry with notes of toffee popcorn, salted butter and hints of ground walnuts. All-spice and lemon rinds.
- Finish : Oaky, malty finish.
Vintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 38 Years 1978 Cask 2343 Batch 3 Pedro XimenezVintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 38 Years 1978 Cask 2343 Batch 3 Pedro Ximenez0 out of 5(0)
Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon
- Colour : Rich polished red wood
- Nose : Gentle cedar wood, honeycomb, red summer fruits and a hint of rich Marmalade
- Palate : Fresh red grape, ripe gooseberry, a dusting of muscovado sugar and delicate orange blossom.
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.