|Alcohol by Volume|
|Country of Origin|
BenRiach The Smoky Twelve
CREAMY SMOOTHNESS WITH AROMATIC LAYERS OF SMOKE
“For me it’s baked orange in a wonderful cake, fired over an open fire, with dark chocolate flavour.”
– Rachel Barrie, Master Blender
The Smoky Twelve is the perfect marriage of fruit, malt, oak and rich layers of smoke. Three cask matured in an unconventional mix of bourbon, sherry and Marsala this creamy and smooth single malt is multi-layered with flavours of ripened fruit, aromatic smoky sweetness and warming oak spice.
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Torfa0 out of 5(0)
At Glenglassaugh, we also produce a very limited quantity of whisky using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal. Glenglassaugh ‘Torfa’, with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands.
- Colour : Gleaming yellow gold
- Nose : Vivid, sweet, sooty campfire smoke and sea-air infuses zest of lime, apricot jam and ripe soft fruits; all gently warmed by hints of stem ginger and cracked black pepper.
- Palate : An eloquent, sweet coastal pear smoke engulfs candied peel over melon, pineapple and roasted red apples. Oat biscuits, hints of heather honey and a gentle cigar box spice combines to give a terrific balance to the expressive smoke character.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Peated Port Wood0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Peated Port Wood is a rare example of Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky, made in the ‘old style’, from malted barley dried with Highland peat. Inspired by the historical import of casked port into Scotland during the nineteenth century, the peated spirit has then undergone a final maturation in the finest port pipes, from the Douro Valley in Portugal. The whisky maker has hand-selected and expertly combined these port pipes, to create a rare and surprising expression of The GlenDronach. The GlenDronach Peated Port Wood is bottled at 46% ABV, non-chill filtered and natural colour.
- Colour : Dark amber with a ruby heart
- Nose : Wild strawberries dusted with cinnamon sugar, filled with sweet wood smoke. A warming hint of black pepper and a sprig of mint appear in the back note.
- Taste : Crisp, tart cranberry juice, flooded with waves of Highland smoke, sweetens to red berry compote, with rich, stewed barley.
- GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach 25 Years 1993 Cask 393 for Southeast Asia Edition 1GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach 25 Years 1993 Cask 393 for Southeast Asia Edition 10 out of 5(0)
Each year Rachel Barrie, our master blender, selects the finest casks from our warehouses to be bottled in their entirety. Each of these cask bottlings imparts their own fingerprint on the GlenDronach new make spirit, delivering unique insights into our award winning house style. This single cask was selected and exclusively bottled for Southeast Asia. Only 611 bottles available worldwide.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Vanilla, egg custard, apricot danish, cherry compote, sultanas, wax and milk Chocolate.
- Taste : Dry, apricot, blood orange, sour raspberries, dark chocolate and soot.
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 50 out of 5(0)
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.
- Whisky, Scotch
BenRiach 35 Years0 out of 5(0)
Building on the current recipe of the 25-year-old, the 35-year-old is also an elegant balance of bourbon and red wine casks. The combination at this age is used to best exemplify the classic fruit-forward BenRiach character. Unlike most red wine cask maturation that will just use the cask for finishing or in smaller quantities, this is a rare composition of bourbon barrel and red wine cask at a ratio of 50:50.
Nose: Luscious tropical fruit salad syrup with a delicate ripped mint and chocolate back note; all warmed by a gentle toasted oak spice.
Palate: A classic Speyside style combining waves of papaya and dried apricots with freshly-sawn oak spices, touches of golden syrup and distant milk chocolate which gently flow through the elegant long finish; long, sweet and satisfying finish.SKU: BNR11-NV00700-WS