|Alcohol by Volume|
|Country of Origin|
BenRiach The Smoky Twelve
CREAMY SMOOTHNESS WITH AROMATIC LAYERS OF SMOKE
“For me it’s baked orange in a wonderful cake, fired over an open fire, with dark chocolate flavour.”
– Rachel Barrie, Master Blender
The Smoky Twelve is the perfect marriage of fruit, malt, oak and rich layers of smoke. Three cask matured in an unconventional mix of bourbon, sherry and Marsala this creamy and smooth single malt is multi-layered with flavours of ripened fruit, aromatic smoky sweetness and warming oak spice.
Smokehead Islay Single Malt Rock Edition0 out of 5(0)
A very special, dramatic-looking edition of Smokehead single malt featuring a debossed “Smokehead Skull”. Hugely peaty and very well-packaged!
- Nose : Smoke! Lapsang souchong. Cool wood smoke. Thick and full.
- Palate : Big, puckering peat. Smoky, fruity sweetness, touch of sherry, sultana. Herbal.
- Finish : Herbal, tangy fruits and more peat smoke!
BenRiach Aged 21 Years Classic0 out of 5(0)
This beguiling Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been matured for at least twenty-one years in a combination of four types of casks: bourbon barrels, virgin oak casks, Pedro Ximenez sherry casks and red wine casks. The whisky from these four woods has then been expertly blended together by our Master Blender to create a multi-faceted and superbly balanced malt, with each cask type adding unique notes to the taste experience: vanilla, chocolate and red fruits, developing from BenRiach’s signature sweet barley and fruit-laden style.
Colour : Bright Autumn Gold
Nose : Ripe summer fruit compote with contrasting candied peel and a warming stem ginger background.
Palate : Soft vanilla and cinnamon give way to tangy red fruits and citrus peel. Barley sugars and honeyed malt build into the long, sweet and satisfying finish.SKU: BNR12-NV00700-WS
Scotch, Single Cask, Whisky
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 38 Years 1978 Cask 2343 Batch 3 Pedro Ximenez0 out of 5(0)
Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon
- Colour : Rich polished red wood
- Nose : Gentle cedar wood, honeycomb, red summer fruits and a hint of rich Marmalade
- Palate : Fresh red grape, ripe gooseberry, a dusting of muscovado sugar and delicate orange blossom.
Smokehead 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
A release of 6,000 bottles of 18 year old Smokehead, packaged smartly in an “extra black” bottle. Full bodied and rich.
- Nose : Very peaty and smoky, rich and deep with notes of spice, herbal, some tropical fruit.
- Palate : Medium on palate entry, then builds with spices and peat smoke. Sweet oak, chocolate and peat.
- Finish : Long, fruity, cocoa.
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.