Nestled amid the rolling hills of bluegrass and thoroughbred farms sits our historic Woodford Reserve Distillery.
One of Kentucky’s oldest and smallest distilleries, the present-day Woodford Reserve Distillery is built on history, sitting on Kentucky’s oldest distilling site where Elijah Pepper began crafting whiskey in 1812. It was on these same hallowed grounds that years later Master Distiller James Christopher Crow perfected his whiskey-making methods, which today have become common practice, including the implementation of sour mash into fermentation.
The Distillery is home to a 500-foot-long gravity-fed barrel run, our iconic copper pot stills, and 100-year-old cypress wood fermenters. We also boast one of the only heat cycled barrelhouses in the world, ensuring every drop seeps into the charred and toasted white oak, giving Woodford Reserve its colour and signature flavour.
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
2020 - GOLD MEDAL at San Francisco World Spirits Competition
2018 - 1st Place at International Whisky Competition | EXCELLENT, HIGHLY RECOMMEND at Ultimate Spirits Challenge | Gold Medal at Class Bartender Awards
Cocktail Ideas - Rye Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
- 1/2 oz Ginger Honey Syrup
- 3 dashes Woodford Reserve Spiced Cherry Bitters
Woodford Reserve® Bourbon
Cocktail Ideas: The Perfect Manhattan
- 2 oz Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- 3/4 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Wheat Whiskey
- Nose : Cooked fruit (apple, pear, banana) and aromatic spices (cinnamon and cedar) mingle with a delicate floral character sweetened with light vanilla bean and brown sugar notes.
- Taste : Spicy applesauce and toasted coconut notes enliven an earthy mint and cocoa nibs mix.
- Finish : Dry, subtle cocoa nibs and apple peel fruit linger on.
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey
- Colour : Warm Umber
- Nose : Soft nutty notes drizzled with light caramel and milk chocolate coat a light layer of tropical fruit character. Delicate hints of brown spice, mint, brown sugar and soft oak float beneath.
- Taste : Dark chocolate and caramel covered nuts are dried out with a sprinkle of cocoa and brown spice. Faint ripe tropical fruit brighten a trace of toasted coconut and oak.
- Finish : Nutty and subtly sweet chocolate malt notes linger on.
Woodford Reserve® Double Oaked
Cocktail Ideas - Double Oaked & Rye Sazerac
- 1 oz Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
- 1 oz Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
- 1/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 dashes Woodford Reserve Aromatic Bitters
Woodford Reserve Derby 143 2017 Edition
Woodford Reserve Derby 144 2018 Edition
Woodford Reserve Derby 145 2019 Edition
Woodford Reserve Derby 146 2020 Edition
Woodford Reserve Derby 147 2021 Edition
- Colour : Clean, brilliant honey amber.
- Nose : Heavy with rich dried fruit, hints of mint and oranges covered with a dusting of cocoa. Faint vanilla and tobacco spice.
- Taste : Rich, chewy, rounded and smooth, with complex citrus, cinnamon and cocoa. Toffee, caramel, chocolate and spice notes abound.
- Finish : Silky smooth, almost creamy at first with a long, warm satisfying tail.
Woodford Reserve® Master Collection Brandy Cask Finish
Woodford Reserve® Master Collection Cherry Wood Smoked Barley
- Appearance : Rich amber
- Nose : A complex mingling of deep caramel, brown sugar and dark chocolate top a layer of cherry jam and nutty crumbles dusted with wood spice.
- Taste : Intense smoked almond and malt character sweetened with cherry pie filling and a touch of caramel.
- Finish : Long smoked almond notes fade into a rich cherry fruit jam.