|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey
The perfectly balanced taste of our Kentucky Straight Rye Whiskey is distilled, matured, and bottled in Kentucky and delivers bold and spicy character. Made with a lower amount of rye in the mash bill than most contemporary rye whiskies, Woodford Reserve Rye Whiskey is representative to a more traditional Kentucky Rye. It’s bold character and emphasis on spice delivers a long and sweetly spiced finish.
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 50 out of 5(0)
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Revival0 out of 5(0)
The Revival is the first expression released from Glenglassaugh distillery after being mothballed for more than 20 years. The Glenglassaugh Revival has been matured in a balanced mix of ex-red wine and fresh bourbon casks, vatted and re-racked for double maturation in rich sherry casks. Bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and of natural colour.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Sweet caramel and toffee with notes of nutty sherry, milk chocolate and honey. Ripe plums, red berries and oranges. Caramelised sugar and earthy, charred oak.
- Palate : Sweet, rounded and creamy. Oranges, plums, cherries and walnuts, chocolate, honey-mead, sherry and soft, spiced oak.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Peated0 out of 5(0)
In contrast to the traditional non-peated character of The GlenDronach, this whisky has been distilled using gently peated malted barley. The expression is matured in bourbon casks followed by a second period of maturation in the finest Oloroso and Pedro Ximénez sherry casks. The marriage offers crisp fruit and barley-laden characteristics of a Highland whisky surrounded by a gentle peat smoke
- Colour : Vivid harvest gold.
- Nose : A delightful aroma of ripe gooseberries dusted with cinnamon sugar combines with a contrasting crisp citrus. The delicate peat influences give a smouldering charred wood character filled with freshly ground barley and hints of vanilla toffee.
- Taste : Vibrant oak spices and floral heather honey develop to rosehips and barley sugars, all warmed by a touch of white pepper. Subtle peat notes complement the palate by giving a delicate depth and dryness of glowing campfire embers.
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Evolution0 out of 5(0)
Glenglassaugh Evolution is created by maturing the whisky in a unique combination of the finest hand-picked ex-Tennessee first-fill whiskey barrels. This expression shows great depth of character and finesse, a harmonious combination of whisky and oak. Bottled at 50%, natural colour and non-chill filtered.
- Colour : Crisp harvest gold
- Nose : Luscious combination of sweet barley, delicate pineapple and waves of soft buttery vanilla. Deeper oak spices and caramelised pear develop.
- Palate : Robust, white peppery oak floods through crisp green apple and freshly cracked barley. A gentle salted caramel emerges alongside hints of ripe banana and fruit salad syrup.
Glengoyne 12 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Lemon zest, toffee apples – and a scent of coconut. Hand-selected sherry casks help create this paradise of flavours and rich, golden colour. It’s the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, and our insistence on barley dried by air – never peat.
- Colour : Natural, rich gold
- Nose : Coconut oil, honey, lemon zest, dried oak
- Palate : Toffee apples, cinnamon spice, ginger, orange and shortbread
- Finish : A hint of sherry and soft oak. Very well balanced