American Whiskies Miniature Pack
Housed in a sleek gift box, this gift set presents a fine selection of American Whiskies from award-winning distilleries Jack Daniel’s and Woodford Reserve.
This American Whiskey gift set contains :
- Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 50ml Miniature x 1
- Gentleman Jack 50ml Miniature x 1
- Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel 50ml Miniature x 1
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon 50ml Miniature x 1
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 50 out of 5(0)
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.
- Promotion, Whisky
Smokehead 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
A release of 6,000 bottles of 18 year old Smokehead, packaged smartly in an “extra black” bottle. Full bodied and rich.
- Nose : Very peaty and smoky, rich and deep with notes of spice, herbal, some tropical fruit.
- Palate : Medium on palate entry, then builds with spices and peat smoke. Sweet oak, chocolate and peat.
- Finish : Long, fruity, cocoa.
Glengoyne 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Spicy vanilla fruit, ripe apples and a rich, luxurious mouthfeel. This is the result of eighteen long years and a generous proportion of first-fill sherry casks.
- Color : Medium gold with a rich glow
- Nose : Hints of soft spice and dried peels. A little apricot, honey and vanilla.
- Palate : Creamy custard and dried peels. Allspice, manuka honey and hints of butterscotch.
- Finish : Creamy caramel and malt. Candied peels.
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Evolution0 out of 5(0)
Glenglassaugh Evolution is created by maturing the whisky in a unique combination of the finest hand-picked ex-Tennessee first-fill whiskey barrels. This expression shows great depth of character and finesse, a harmonious combination of whisky and oak. Bottled at 50%, natural colour and non-chill filtered.
- Colour : Crisp harvest gold
- Nose : Luscious combination of sweet barley, delicate pineapple and waves of soft buttery vanilla. Deeper oak spices and caramelised pear develop.
- Palate : Robust, white peppery oak floods through crisp green apple and freshly cracked barley. A gentle salted caramel emerges alongside hints of ripe banana and fruit salad syrup.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Grandeur 24 Year Old Batch 90 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Distillery is proud to announce the release of Grandeur Batch 9, the latest extremely rare batch of this highly revered single malt, bottled as a 24 year old expression. Personally selected by The GlenDronach Master Blender, The GlenDronach Grandeur Batch 9 has been composed using a handful of highly distinctive Spanish oak sherry butts distilled in 1990, 1992 and 1993, each selected for its quintessential contribution to the complexity of this distinguished single malt.
Matured exclusively in sherry casks from birth, this rare 24 year old expression epitomises mastery of the finest Spanish oak sherry cask maturation. Each cask is woven into a tapestry of exquisite balance, finesse and depth, the prelude to the most persistent and richly satisfying finish. The GlenDronach Grandeur Batch 9 is bottled at 48.7% ABV, non-chill filtered and, as always for The GlenDronach, of natural colour, for richness, authenticity and texture. Each of the 1,487 bottles produced is sealed with wax and individually numbered by hand, presenting a unique opportunity for both collector and connoisseur alike.
“In The GlenDronach Grandeur Batch 9, an unparalleled range of the finest aromas and tastes have been composed from masterful Spanish oak sherry cask maturation, patient aging and careful cask selection. Grandeur Batch 9 is a single malt of finesse, powerful complexity and persistence, reaching heights of maturity and depth of character that approach single malt perfection. The GlenDronach Grandeur is the pinnacle of the signature style, representing rich layers of Highland heritage and terroir, intensified through patient aging in the finest Spanish oak sherry casks.
The expression offers a carefully woven tapestry of stone fruit, baked quince and glazed cherries on a bed of sandalwood, roast chestnuts and subtle muskscented leather. The freshness of oak balsam lifts and lengthens throughout, sustaining the exceptional balance and complexity. With an elegant, deep and perfectly integrated palate, Grandeur combines a myriad of sherry cask tastes in each sip. As time slowly passes, the taste lengthens and deepens towards an elegant dark chocolate mint, raisin and angelica root velvet finish.” – The GlenDronach, Master Blender Rachel BarrieSKU: GDN06-NV00700-WS