|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
The Glendronach Allardice 18 Years
The GlenDronach Allardice 18 Year Old is a fitting tribute to the founder of our distillery. Matured in fine Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents exquisite complexity, with dark treacle, allspice and walnut carrying on into the long, lingering finish.
The expression is bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Bright deep gold with a tawny centre.
- Nose : Sweet aromatics of fudge and muscovado sugar. Fruit compote and glacier Morello cherries provide added complexity.
- Taste : Rich, dark and seductive. Remarkable flavours of stewed fruits and allspice marry together with classical aged Oloroso and toasted walnut bread and chocolate orange.
- Finish : Tremendously long and complex.
Promotion, Bundle, Wine
Louis M. Martini Bundle of 3 | Webinar Special0 out of 5(0)
From now till 14th June, purchase the full set of 3 at ONLY $200 (U.P. $260).
This offer is limited to the first 15 customers only.
Bundle Includes :
- 1 x Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- 1 x Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- 1 x Louis M. Martini Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
Louis M. Martini Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
Grapes for this Cabernet Sauvignon were carefully selected from several of our premium Napa Valley vineyards, including Sun Lake, Cypress Ranch and Sage Canyon. Our 2016 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is a distinctively layered wine with notes of ripe dark plum, black currant and sage. Rich and full bodied, this superbly balanced wine has an expansive mid-palate and an exceptionally long finish. Already displaying a refined profile, this vintage’s well-structured tannins and ample acidity will allow it to age for more than a decade.
Varietal : Cabernet Sauvignon
Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
The Louis M. Martini 2016 Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon reflects the best of the warm, narrow Dry Creek Valley and the hot yet wind cooled Alexander Valley. Together, these unique features create a balanced Cabernet Sauvignon with concentrated notes of dark fruit, black tea and cocoa. The full-bodied mouthfeel leads to a supple and persistent finish.
Varietal : Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah , Petit Verdot, Merlot
Louis M. Martini Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
The dark violet hue of the Louis M. Martini Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is indicative of its decadent blackberry, cassis and black cherry aromas and flavors. Earthy notes of truffle, smoky cedar and dried herbs unfold around this wine’s assertive tannins that will soften with age. Rich, expansive and well-structured with a long, lingering finish, this wine has aging potential of a decade or more.
Varietal : Cabernet Sauvignon
For more details on the wine webinar, visit us on our Facebook Page or Instagram @maltwineasia.SKU: n/a
International Gin Selection0 out of 5(0)
Award-winning gins from around the world.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id6074d01bf33bb" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
Flavourful and smooth, along with the astringency, sweet and sour of classic gin. Mixes well with a wide range of tonics.
The London N°1 Blue Gin
Well integrated, elegant, and clean. A delicate palate with some viscosity, and a fine dry mouth feel. Well balanced with a long sensual finish.
Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin
Riesling wine infused. Aromas of pine and juniper, pungent lavender, lemongrass, lemon meringue, vanilla and corianderSKU: n/a
International Whisky Selection0 out of 5(0)
Award-winning whiskies from around the world.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id6074d01c0bbe7" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
Kamiki Intense Wood Whisky
Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible 2020 91 Pts
World’s First Whisky aged in Japanese Cedar Cask. Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat. Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.
The GlenDronach Original 12 Years
Smooth vanilla, soft fruits and a memorably long, nutty finish.
Woodford Reserve® Bourbon
Perfectly balanced. Bold grain and wood to sweet aromatics, spice, fruits, and floral notes.SKU: n/a
[Bundle] Ferdinand’s Parisan Martini0 out of 5(0)
Bundle consists of :
- Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin (500ml) x 1
- Ferdinand’s Dry Vermouth x 1
- Chambord Liqueur x 1
- Martini Cocktail Glass Perfect Serve Spiegelau x 1
<Ferdinand’s Parisan Martini>
- 45ml Ferdinand’s Dry Vermouth
- 25ml Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin
- 10ml Crème De Cassis
Shake | Ice Cubes | Martini Glass
Orange Peel / Skewered CherrySKU: n/a
Promotion, Bundle, GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 SpecialPromotion, Bundle, GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 Special0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Single Cask Bottling Programme – Resting in the earthen floored, traditional dunnage warehouses of the distillery are an exquisite selection of fine oak casks, slowing maturing and imparting unique characteristics to their Highland Single Malts. A small quantity of casks has been personally selected by the Master Blender, specially chosen for their superb character, to celebrate and share some of their very best whisky. With maturing whiskies dating back as far as 1968, they have a rich selection of barrels, hogsheads, puncheons and butts to choose from.
The GlenDronach Batch 17 is the latest release of GlenDronach’s Single Cask Bottling Programme, featuring 7 single casks, dating from 1990 to 2006, specially selected by The GlenDronach’s Master Blender for Singapore. Comes in 700ml bottle each.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id6074d01c17377" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
This bundle features 2 out of the 7 Rare Casks Bottlings, made exclusive to American Express Centurion and Platinum Card Members. The 2 specially selected Single Cask Bottlings are:
The GlenDronach 13 Year Old 2006
Cask 3343 Pedro Ximenez Puncheon
- Colour : Dark honey gold.
- Nose : enticing notes of baked orange and sandalwood with dried fig, apricot and mixed nuts with maple syrup. cedarwood and oven-baked gingerbread simmer in the background with winter spices.
- Taste : sweet, spicy and fruity with baked nectarine and plum pudding, vanilla cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. savour the long, spiced fruit finish of orange and ginger marmalade.
The GlenDronach 25 Year Old 1993
Cask 416 Oloroso Sherry Butt
- Colour : antique bronze with an amber hue.
- Nose : sticky date, burnt raisin and oloroso-soaked tobacco leaf give way to christmas cake and oven-baked treacle pie.
- Taste : sumptuous, mouth-filling taste of baked autumn fruits with plum, apple and blackberry. savour the lingering dark fruity taste of blueberry, cherry and treacle.