|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
BenRiach 21 Year Old 1997 Cask 7858 Batch 16 Virgin Oak Hogshead
3 in stock
Aged : 21 years
Cask Type : Virgin Oak
Appearance : Orange gold.
Nose : A confectionery shop of blackcurrant sweets, sugared pineapple cubes, strawberry bonbons and chocolate coated honeycomb.
Palate: Pineapple, vanilla and honeycomb with coconut ice and sugar candy. Blackberry cream builds into the long-lasting sweet, fruity finish.
3 in stock
Smokehead Islay Single Malt Rock Edition0 out of 5(0)
A very special, dramatic-looking edition of Smokehead single malt featuring a debossed “Smokehead Skull”. Hugely peaty and very well-packaged!
- Nose : Smoke! Lapsang souchong. Cool wood smoke. Thick and full.
- Palate : Big, puckering peat. Smoky, fruity sweetness, touch of sherry, sultana. Herbal.
- Finish : Herbal, tangy fruits and more peat smoke!
- Whisky, Scotch
BenRiach Aged 21 Years Classic0 out of 5(0)
This beguiling Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been matured for at least twenty-one years in a combination of four types of casks: bourbon barrels, virgin oak casks, Pedro Ximenez sherry casks and red wine casks. The whisky from these four woods has then been expertly blended together by our Master Blender to create a multi-faceted and superbly balanced malt, with each cask type adding unique notes to the taste experience: vanilla, chocolate and red fruits, developing from BenRiach’s signature sweet barley and fruit-laden style.
Colour : Bright Autumn Gold
Nose : Ripe summer fruit compote with contrasting candied peel and a warming stem ginger background.
Palate : Soft vanilla and cinnamon give way to tangy red fruits and citrus peel. Barley sugars and honeyed malt build into the long, sweet and satisfying finish.SKU: BNR12-NV00700-WS
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 50 out of 5(0)
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Peated0 out of 5(0)
In contrast to the traditional non-peated character of The GlenDronach, this whisky has been distilled using gently peated malted barley. The expression is matured in bourbon casks followed by a second period of maturation in the finest Oloroso and Pedro Ximénez sherry casks. The marriage offers crisp fruit and barley-laden characteristics of a Highland whisky surrounded by a gentle peat smoke
- Colour : Vivid harvest gold.
- Nose : A delightful aroma of ripe gooseberries dusted with cinnamon sugar combines with a contrasting crisp citrus. The delicate peat influences give a smouldering charred wood character filled with freshly ground barley and hints of vanilla toffee.
- Taste : Vibrant oak spices and floral heather honey develop to rosehips and barley sugars, all warmed by a touch of white pepper. Subtle peat notes complement the palate by giving a delicate depth and dryness of glowing campfire embers.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.