Edinburgh Original Edinburgh Gin
A classic London Dry style gin. Clean, zesty and juniper-forward, whilst balancing softness with bright citrus notes.
This classic gin makes for a refreshing G&T, best served with a zesty orange twist and premium Indian tonic water. Its distinctive flavour lends itself perfectly to classic cocktails such as Martinis, Negronis, and GiMLets.
- Aroma : Clean and fresh with spiced notes.
- Palate : Rounded juniper, pine, floral lavender, with hints of soft spice and aromatic citrus.
- Finish : Bright citrus giving away to a round, smooth finish.
Edinburgh Cannonball Navy Strength Gin
Inspired by Edinburgh’s rich naval heritage of cannons and the famous One O’clock Gun, our Cannonball Gin is a Navy Strength gin that lives up to its evocative name. Cannonball resurrects a historic style of gin commissioned by the British Navy, making this gin an homage to Edinburgh’s seafaring past.
Cannonball is a strong, characterful gin that can be enjoyed straight up or in a G&T. It makes for a vigorously refreshing Dry Martini, served with a lemon twist to complement the gin’s peppery, zestier notes.
- Aroma : Powerfully spirited and spicy on the nose.
- Palate : Bold juniper with a kick of pepper and piquant spice.
- Finish : Lingering spice with fresh citrus notes.