BenRiach 20 Year Old 1997 Cask 4437 Batch 15 Marsala Hogshead
4 in stock
- Aged : 20 years
- Cask Type : Marsala Hogshead
- Appearance : Deep Autumn russet and gold.
- Nose : Sweet Valencia orange and peach segments on a cream and biscuit base, smothered in syrupy fruit glaze.
- Palate : Peach melba and sweet clementine fruit salad with lingering fresh double cream and toasted almond into the finish.
4 in stock
Glengoyne 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Spicy vanilla fruit, ripe apples and a rich, luxurious mouthfeel. This is the result of eighteen long years and a generous proportion of first-fill sherry casks.
- Color : Medium gold with a rich glow
- Nose : Hints of soft spice and dried peels. A little apricot, honey and vanilla.
- Palate : Creamy custard and dried peels. Allspice, manuka honey and hints of butterscotch.
- Finish : Creamy caramel and malt. Candied peels.
Promotion, Whisky, Bourbon
E.H. Taylor, Jr. Straight Rye0 out of 5(0)
Straight Rye Whiskey has experienced a strong resurgence in the American whiskey landscape, yet Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. was making this style more than 100 years ago. This small batch, Bottled-in-Bond 100 proof straight rye whiskey pays tribute to the former Distillery owner with a unique rye whiskey reminiscent of days long past.
An altogether different recipe and profile than Sazerac Rye, this recipe contains just rye and malted barley, no corn. The result is an aroma full of dried fruit, black pepper, and touch of fresh dill. A small sip brings an array of flavours both sweet and savoury with a terrific balance of dark spices and subtle caramel overtones. The finish is especially pleasing with an oaky dryness that lingers just long enough.SKU: BFT02-NV00750-WA
Sazerac Rye0 out of 5(0)
The One and Only New Orleans Original. Sazerac Rye Whiskey symbolizes the tradition and history of New Orleans. Rye Whiskey that dates back to the 1800’s, around the time when saloons, veiled as Coffee Houses, began lining the streets of New Orleans. It was at the Sazerac Coffee House on Royal Street where local patrons were served toddies made with Rye Whiskey and Peychaud’s Bitters. The libation became known as the “Sazerac” and America’s first branded cocktail was born. This is the whiskey that started it all.
Light amber/burnt orange color. The nose includes sun dried peaches and spice with a hint of caramel and oak. Notes of rye grass, peaches, light caramel and a huge burst of cinnamon spice. Pleasantly warm in the mouth and throat without the alcohol burn. The finish is fruity and sweet at first with a dash of spice and caramel. A little oak wood at the end leaves a very clean palate.SKU: BFT06-NV00750-WA
Vintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 41 Years 1975 Cask 1277-1 Batch 3 SauternesVintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 41 Years 1975 Cask 1277-1 Batch 3 Sauternes0 out of 5(0)
- Colour : Rich gold
- Nose : Hints of wild honey, white pepper spice, yellow pear, apricot preserve and barley sugars
- Palate : Caramelised orchard fruits, warm oak, cinnamon spice, grape skin and rich sweet barley.
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 50 out of 5(0)
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.