|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Glenglassaugh 30 Year Old
The first expression to be released by the new owners, this is a rich and complex whisky which has been matured for over 30 years in our coastal warehouses. Bottled at 42%, this is a refined single malt with elegant sherry cask characteristics complimented by luscious fruits and oak spice.
- Colour : Amber
- Nose : Rich, complex and full with luxurious tropical fruits of peach, mango and banana, complimented with sultanas, sherry and gentle oak spice.
- Palate : Sweet and soft with near perfection of fruit; mango, orange, figs and sweet sultanas, following by a wave of sherry, toffee and ginger oak spice.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Allardice 18 Years0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Allardice 18 Year Old is a fitting tribute to the founder of our distillery. Matured in fine Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents exquisite complexity, with dark treacle, allspice and walnut carrying on into the long, lingering finish.
The expression is bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Bright deep gold with a tawny centre.
- Nose : Sweet aromatics of fudge and muscovado sugar. Fruit compote and glacier Morello cherries provide added complexity.
- Taste : Rich, dark and seductive. Remarkable flavours of stewed fruits and allspice marry together with classical aged Oloroso and toasted walnut bread and chocolate orange.
- Finish : Tremendously long and complex.
Nomad Outland Whisky Miniature0 out of 5(0)
NOMAD , the first outland whisky on the market. A premium blended whisky produced from a unique selection of over 30 different malt and grain whiskies from Speyside, The Higlands, Scotland, each 5 to 8 years old. The resulting blend is left to mature in Scotland in sherry casks for 3 years, altogether, before being transferred to Jerez where it will be finished for a mínimum of 12 months in old Pedro Ximenez casks in the San Fernando cellar of González Byass.
This double ageing, firstly in Scotland then in Jerez is unique, and makes Nomad Outland Whisky a true rarity.
Bright amber in colour, Nomad shows a concentrated aroma with notes of malt, wood and the unmistakable hint of Pedro Ximenez sherry. On the palate it is very smooth and elegant, initial flavours of raisins and honey build to a long and pleasant finish with notes of vanilla and dried fruits. A very elegant yet complex whisky.
ABV: 41.3%SKU: NMD01-NV00050-WS
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh 40 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
This is an outstanding representation of this rare and enduring Highland single malt. Matured for over 40 years, this rich whisky has an abundance of of sweet tropical fruits and sophisticated sherry characteristics. Bottled at 42.5%ABV, non-chill filtered and at natural colour, this unique expression is full of character and complexity.
- Colour : Deep gold.
- Nose : An abundance of sweet syrupy tropical fruits; banana, pineapple and mango in perfect harmony with gentle Oloroso sherry.
- Palate : Sweet, rich, syrupy and complex. Oloroso sherry, toffee apples, mango and banana sit beautifully in the mouth alongside ginger and cocoa spice.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Peated Port Wood0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Peated Port Wood is a rare example of Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky, made in the ‘old style’, from malted barley dried with Highland peat. Inspired by the historical import of casked port into Scotland during the nineteenth century, the peated spirit has then undergone a final maturation in the finest port pipes, from the Douro Valley in Portugal. The whisky maker has hand-selected and expertly combined these port pipes, to create a rare and surprising expression of The GlenDronach. The GlenDronach Peated Port Wood is bottled at 46% ABV, non-chill filtered and natural colour.
- Colour : Dark amber with a ruby heart
- Nose : Wild strawberries dusted with cinnamon sugar, filled with sweet wood smoke. A warming hint of black pepper and a sprig of mint appear in the back note.
- Taste : Crisp, tart cranberry juice, flooded with waves of Highland smoke, sweetens to red berry compote, with rich, stewed barley.
Glengoyne 15 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The depth and sweetness of dried fruit Complex depths and bright tropical notes – with a spicy oak finish. Hints of candied lemon and pineapple reveal the influence of first-fill bourbon casks, balanced by the rich intensity of our signature sherry wood.
- Color : Bright gold
- Nose : Hints of candied lemon and a touch of butterscotch. Creamy cereal sweetness and porridge oats.
- Palate : Oily, rich palate entry with notes of toffee popcorn, salted butter and hints of ground walnuts. All-spice and lemon rinds.
- Finish : Oaky, malty finish.