|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Kamiki Sakura Wood Whisky
Inspired by sacred Sakura Tree which symbolizes the fragility of life with its beautiful yet short lived blossoms, we have finished our Kamiki Whisky at Sakura casks after aging in Yoshino Sugi casks.
Nose : Cherry candy with ripe banana, chestnuts, and cinnamon on the nose.
Palate : Woodiness, sandalwood and gentle spice, before sweet Sakura pedals.
Finish : Spicy cherry with savoury notes, leading to a floral, spring like finish.
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel0 out of 5(0)
Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. is widely considered one of the founding fathers of the bourbon industry, fighting for the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897, nearly three decades after he purchased what is now called Buffalo Trace Distillery. During his time, Taylor implemented several innovative methods still used today, including climate-controlled aging warehouses. E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel is aged exclusively in Warehouse C, which was built by Taylor in 1881 and proven to be an excellent aging warehouse. Each barrel is hand-picked and Bottled in Bond at 100 proof to honour its namesake.
The aroma carries lightly toasted oak, with dried figs and butterscotch. One sip brings flavours of sweetness balanced with tobacco and dark spices. The finish is just long enough to prepare the palette for another sip. The bottle itself is a likeness to Colonel Taylor’s original design used over a century ago.SKU: BFT03-NV00750-WA
BenRiach Aged 21 Years Classic0 out of 5(0)
This beguiling Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been matured for at least twenty-one years in a combination of four types of casks: bourbon barrels, virgin oak casks, Pedro Ximenez sherry casks and red wine casks. The whisky from these four woods has then been expertly blended together by our Master Blender to create a multi-faceted and superbly balanced malt, with each cask type adding unique notes to the taste experience: vanilla, chocolate and red fruits, developing from BenRiach’s signature sweet barley and fruit-laden style.
Colour : Bright Autumn Gold
Nose : Ripe summer fruit compote with contrasting candied peel and a warming stem ginger background.
Palate : Soft vanilla and cinnamon give way to tangy red fruits and citrus peel. Barley sugars and honeyed malt build into the long, sweet and satisfying finish.SKU: BNR12-NV00700-WS
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.
Smokehead Islay Single Malt Rock Edition0 out of 5(0)
A very special, dramatic-looking edition of Smokehead single malt featuring a debossed “Smokehead Skull”. Hugely peaty and very well-packaged!
- Nose : Smoke! Lapsang souchong. Cool wood smoke. Thick and full.
- Palate : Big, puckering peat. Smoky, fruity sweetness, touch of sherry, sultana. Herbal.
- Finish : Herbal, tangy fruits and more peat smoke!
Smokehead 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
A release of 6,000 bottles of 18 year old Smokehead, packaged smartly in an “extra black” bottle. Full bodied and rich.
- Nose : Very peaty and smoky, rich and deep with notes of spice, herbal, some tropical fruit.
- Palate : Medium on palate entry, then builds with spices and peat smoke. Sweet oak, chocolate and peat.
- Finish : Long, fruity, cocoa.