|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
BenRiach Heart Of Speyside
Classic Speyside’ in character this smooth, Single Malt is the only non-age statement product in the non-peated core range. The expression offers a fresh and lively combination of BenRiach’s signature fruit and spice notes. 2 cask matured – bourbon barrels & spanish oak casks.
Colour: Amber gold
Nose: Fresh heather, fruit, honey, nuts and oak wood.
Palate: This expression cleverly captures fruit, honey, heather and spice notes against a backdrop of mellow oak wood, in a fresh and lively combination.
Finish: Peppery oak develops.
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Torfa0 out of 5(0)
At Glenglassaugh, we also produce a very limited quantity of whisky using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal. Glenglassaugh ‘Torfa’, with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands.
- Colour : Gleaming yellow gold
- Nose : Vivid, sweet, sooty campfire smoke and sea-air infuses zest of lime, apricot jam and ripe soft fruits; all gently warmed by hints of stem ginger and cracked black pepper.
- Palate : An eloquent, sweet coastal pear smoke engulfs candied peel over melon, pineapple and roasted red apples. Oat biscuits, hints of heather honey and a gentle cigar box spice combines to give a terrific balance to the expressive smoke character.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.
Glengoyne 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Spicy vanilla fruit, ripe apples and a rich, luxurious mouthfeel. This is the result of eighteen long years and a generous proportion of first-fill sherry casks.
- Color : Medium gold with a rich glow
- Nose : Hints of soft spice and dried peels. A little apricot, honey and vanilla.
- Palate : Creamy custard and dried peels. Allspice, manuka honey and hints of butterscotch.
- Finish : Creamy caramel and malt. Candied peels.
Nomad Outland Whisky Miniature0 out of 5(0)
NOMAD , the first outland whisky on the market. A premium blended whisky produced from a unique selection of over 30 different malt and grain whiskies from Speyside, The Higlands, Scotland, each 5 to 8 years old. The resulting blend is left to mature in Scotland in sherry casks for 3 years, altogether, before being transferred to Jerez where it will be finished for a mínimum of 12 months in old Pedro Ximenez casks in the San Fernando cellar of González Byass.
This double ageing, firstly in Scotland then in Jerez is unique, and makes Nomad Outland Whisky a true rarity.
Bright amber in colour, Nomad shows a concentrated aroma with notes of malt, wood and the unmistakable hint of Pedro Ximenez sherry. On the palate it is very smooth and elegant, initial flavours of raisins and honey build to a long and pleasant finish with notes of vanilla and dried fruits. A very elegant yet complex whisky.
ABV: 41.3%SKU: NMD01-NV00050-WS
- Vintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 41 Years 1975 Cask 1277-1 Batch 3 SauternesVintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 41 Years 1975 Cask 1277-1 Batch 3 Sauternes0 out of 5(0)
- Colour : Rich gold
- Nose : Hints of wild honey, white pepper spice, yellow pear, apricot preserve and barley sugars
- Palate : Caramelised orchard fruits, warm oak, cinnamon spice, grape skin and rich sweet barley.