A Sensual Minerality
- Blending composed of 100% Chardonnay classified Premier Cru and from vines of sixty years old age (Les Blanches Voies parcel)
- Manual harvest 2012,
- Aging process: ten months in oak barrels of 228 l
- Eighty-four months on lies in the cellars after bottling
- No malolactic fermentation
- Dosage: 4 g/l
- Quantity limited to 2 900 bottles numbered
The straw-yellow colour with pale green highlights is fed by a very delicate effervescence announcing breadth and finesse.
A harmonious bouquet of citrus fruits animates our senses with in particular, lemon, lime and grapefruit. In aromatic support, subtle vanilla notes and roasted hazelnuts bring structure and consistency to the wine.
Our taste buds discover dried fruits always highlighted by vanilla and hazelnut. After a few moments, apricot, ripe pear and honeysuckle flavours complete this wine of great complexity. A delicate and silky texture on the mouth reflects the personality of this chiseled wine. This vintage made from sixty years old vines on a chalk floor, brings us a very developed mineral side.
This champagne can be enjoyed as an aperitif or as an accompaniment on a Saint-Jacques dish, sweetbreads or seafood such as oysters or caviar.