|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
The Glendronach The Doric Age In Bourbon & Sherry Cask
Out of stock
A now rare Taiwanese-exclusive bottling of Glendronach, matured in a combination of bourbon and sherry casks and released at an unusually high ABV for this distillery. Expect some strong Sherry input but with extra kick from the alcohol. Non chill filtered.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Glengoyne 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Spicy vanilla fruit, ripe apples and a rich, luxurious mouthfeel. This is the result of eighteen long years and a generous proportion of first-fill sherry casks.
- Color : Medium gold with a rich glow
- Nose : Hints of soft spice and dried peels. A little apricot, honey and vanilla.
- Palate : Creamy custard and dried peels. Allspice, manuka honey and hints of butterscotch.
- Finish : Creamy caramel and malt. Candied peels.
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.
Sazerac Rye0 out of 5(0)
The One and Only New Orleans Original. Sazerac Rye Whiskey symbolizes the tradition and history of New Orleans. Rye Whiskey that dates back to the 1800’s, around the time when saloons, veiled as Coffee Houses, began lining the streets of New Orleans. It was at the Sazerac Coffee House on Royal Street where local patrons were served toddies made with Rye Whiskey and Peychaud’s Bitters. The libation became known as the “Sazerac” and America’s first branded cocktail was born. This is the whiskey that started it all.
Light amber/burnt orange color. The nose includes sun dried peaches and spice with a hint of caramel and oak. Notes of rye grass, peaches, light caramel and a huge burst of cinnamon spice. Pleasantly warm in the mouth and throat without the alcohol burn. The finish is fruity and sweet at first with a dash of spice and caramel. A little oak wood at the end leaves a very clean palate.SKU: BFT06-NV00750-WA
BenRiach Heart Of Speyside0 out of 5(0)
Classic Speyside’ in character this smooth, Single Malt is the only non-age statement product in the non-peated core range. The expression offers a fresh and lively combination of BenRiach’s signature fruit and spice notes. 2 cask matured – bourbon barrels & spanish oak casks.
Colour: Amber gold
Nose: Fresh heather, fruit, honey, nuts and oak wood.
Palate: This expression cleverly captures fruit, honey, heather and spice notes against a backdrop of mellow oak wood, in a fresh and lively combination.
Finish: Peppery oak develops.SKU: BNR01-NV00700-WS
Glenglassaugh 30 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The first expression to be released by the new owners, this is a rich and complex whisky which has been matured for over 30 years in our coastal warehouses. Bottled at 42%, this is a refined single malt with elegant sherry cask characteristics complimented by luscious fruits and oak spice.
- Colour : Amber
- Nose : Rich, complex and full with luxurious tropical fruits of peach, mango and banana, complimented with sultanas, sherry and gentle oak spice.
- Palate : Sweet and soft with near perfection of fruit; mango, orange, figs and sweet sultanas, following by a wave of sherry, toffee and ginger oak spice.