Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel 100 Proof
This beautiful 100-proof Single-Barrel expression offers the perfect balance between the bold character of the toasted oak barrel and sweet vanilla and light spice notes of our grain bill for an exceptionally smooth finish.
- Barrels : Handmade White Oak
- Location : Top Floor
- Grain bill : 80% Corn, 12% Malt, 8% Rye
Smooth notes of caramel and vanilla with light spice notes gives way to rich flavourful oak with a depth perfectly balanced on the finish which lingers pleasantly.
Bottled in Bond at 100-Proof so you can experience the full depth and intensity of its rich flavor.SKU: JKD10-NV00750-WT
Old Forester 100 Proof
A favorite of bartenders, 100 Proof honors the legacy of founder George Garvin Brown, who put his signature on every bottle. And this bourbon is one he would be proud to have his name on today.
Handpicked from select barrels, Old Forester 100 Proof is a rich, complex bourbon. Spicy and robust, it is bottled at 100 Proof to maintain its distinct character and full flavor profile.
- Nose : Strong, sweet coffee laced with chocolate, creamy butterscotch and a hint of liquorice.
- Taste : Ripe apple and other sweet fruit, bakery spice (clove and nutmeg), and toasted oak.
- Finish : Sweet and light, with hints of oak and apple that linger a bit.
Fortis meaning ‘brave, bold’, is a full bodied, full flavoured whisky that celebrates local Australian ingredients. Bottled at a higher ABV of 50% and non-chill filtered, this whisky
is fully matured in 100% American oak red wine barrels, predominately sourced from the Barossa Valley.
These barrels, which previously held big Australian bold reds like cabernet and shiraz, offer a fuller and richer mouthfeel to this single malt whisky. Starward Fortis is blended in batches, meaning each batch will be unique but will maintain the core flavour profile and intensity.
- Nose : Very forward aromas of Madagascan vanilla pods, rich toasted American oak, blackberry jam, raisins, caramelised fig, raw sugar and over ripe plums.
- Palate : Rich and full bodied, upfront vanillin, quince paste, Muscadelle raisins, chocolate ganache, cinnamon and baked banana bread.
- Finish : Viscous and long. It really captures the whole palate and balances well with a finish of baking spices from the oak and ripe figs and raisins.
Glenglassaugh Evolution is created by maturing the whisky in a unique combination of the finest hand-picked ex-Tennessee first-fill whiskey barrels. This expression shows great depth of character and finesse, a harmonious combination of whisky and oak. Bottled at 50%, natural colour and non-chill filtered.
- Colour : Crisp harvest gold
- Nose : Luscious combination of sweet barley, delicate pineapple and waves of soft buttery vanilla. Deeper oak spices and caramelised pear develop.
- Palate : Robust, white peppery oak floods through crisp green apple and freshly cracked barley. A gentle salted caramel emerges alongside hints of ripe banana and fruit salad syrup.
At Glenglassaugh, we also produce a very limited quantity of whisky using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal. Glenglassaugh ‘Torfa’, with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands.
- Colour : Gleaming yellow gold
- Nose : Vivid, sweet, sooty campfire smoke and sea-air infuses zest of lime, apricot jam and ripe soft fruits; all gently warmed by hints of stem ginger and cracked black pepper.
- Palate : An eloquent, sweet coastal pear smoke engulfs candied peel over melon, pineapple and roasted red apples. Oat biscuits, hints of heather honey and a gentle cigar box spice combines to give a terrific balance to the expressive smoke character.
Old Forester 1897 Bottled in Bond
Old Forester 1897 Bottled in Bond is crafted to honor a watershed moment in bourbon history – the U.S. Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897. This expression follows the Bottled in Bond standards that whisky must be aged in a federally bonded warehouse for at least four years, the product of one distillation season, one distiller and from one distillery and bottled at 100 Proof. The concept behind these regulations – the idea of ‘sealed in quality’ – was something Old Forester introduced in 1870, as America’s First Bottled Bourbon’.”‘
Nose : Robust, intense caramel. Rich vanilla with roasted coffee notes, spiced dark fruit and mature oak.
Taste : Mouth-filling. Sweet and intense. Deep fruit, spice and oak notes layered over dark caramel and vanilla.
Finish : Big and bold. Long with soft oak and caramel notes lingering on.SKU: OLF05-NV00750-WA
12% OFFScotch, Vintage & Collectibles, Whisky
The Glendronach The Doric Age In Bourbon & Sherry Cask
A now rare Taiwanese-exclusive bottling of Glendronach, matured in a combination of bourbon and sherry casks and released at an unusually high ABV for this distillery. Expect some strong Sherry input but with extra kick from the alcohol. Non chill filtered.SKU: ZGDN04-NV00700-WS