|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Tamdhu Batch Strength No. 2
Out of stock
This outstanding whisky is matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry oak casks & bottled un-chill filtered at natural colour & high strength. Each batch is unique & varies slightly in style & strength.
- Nose : Fruit and nut notes, sultanas, orange peel, apricot jam and sweet cereal.
- Palate : Orchard fruits and rich oak, more sultanas, Victoria sponge and sherried peels.
- Finish : Pain au chocolat, redcurrants and lemon biscuits.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Wheat Whiskey0 out of 5(0)
Woodford Reserve Wheat Whiskey is a modern interpretation of a classic straight American whiskey through wheat grain innovation. With a nod to history balanced with the pioneering spirit of Woodford Reserve, our Wheat Whiskey becomes the fruit-forward expression within our Five Areas of Flavor offerings. This Wheat Whiskey is unique as it is made using all four grain types. After Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Malt and Wheat. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. With the introduction our Wheat Whiskey, Woodford Reserve will be the first to produce all four types.
- Nose : Cooked fruit (apple, pear, banana) and aromatic spices (cinnamon and cedar) mingle with a delicate floral character sweetened with light vanilla bean and brown sugar notes.
- Taste : Spicy applesauce and toasted coconut notes enliven an earthy mint and cocoa nibs mix.
- Finish : Dry, subtle cocoa nibs and apple peel fruit linger on.
Promotion, Single Cask, Whisky
BenRiach 25 Year Old 1993 Cask 7944 Batch 16 Claret Hogshead0 out of 5(0)
Aged : 25 years
Cask Type : Claret
Appearance : Auburn.
Nose : Sweet honeysuckle, cherry blossom and grape vine, with golden syrup and vanilla. Fresh oak brings clarity throughout.
Palate : Sweet, floral and fruity with red apple and grape, smothered in honey and vanilla cream. Candy floss and red grape skin leave a deliciously sweet and refined finish.SKU: BNR19-NV00700-WS
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.
Bumbu : XO0 out of 5(0)
Bumbu XO is truly a thing of beauty. A smooth, rich and complex handcrafted rum created from scratch by our master distiller, our XO is aged up to 18 years in bourbon barrels and finished in Spanish white oak sherry casks to achieve a beautifully balanced, endlessly sippable rum.
This special release is distilled and aged in Panama, where we created a truly unique – and unquestionably superior – rum. Aromas of toffee, toasted oak, and vanilla give way to orange zest, peppery spice and even a hint of coffee on the palate.
A wonderfully engaging rum that encourages repeat visits, Bumbu XO is perfect for traditional rum cocktails – and perhaps even better on its own, neat or with a single ice cube.SKU: BBR02-NV00700-RM
BenRiach Authenticus Aged 30 Years0 out of 5(0)
BenRiach Authenticus aged 30 years is a rare opportunity to experience peated Speyside single malt dating back to the 1980s. As the oldest expression in our peated range, we believe BenRiach Authenticus will impress with its distinguished profile. An unusually richly peated Speyside, Authenticus beguiles with its fusion of ripe, developed sweetness and aromatic peat smoke. 1 cask matured: bourbon barrels.
Colour: Polished red wood
Nose: A delightful balance of wild honey and peat combine perfectly with a touch of allspice. Distant soft fruits add hints of yellow pear, melon and peach to the sweet, smoky nose.
Palate: An exquisite combination of spiced oak, soft, creamy vanilla and summer fruits with a dusting of cocoa. An infusion of sweet peat reek gently builds, adding an intriguing herbal, smoky contrast to the unique character. In the finish, a rush of sweet, wild honey provides a lovely contrast to this lively, intense expression.SKU: BNR05-NV00700-WS