|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Smokehead 18 Year Old
Out of stock
A release of 6,000 bottles of 18 year old Smokehead, packaged smartly in an “extra black” bottle. Full bodied and rich.
- Nose : Very peaty and smoky, rich and deep with notes of spice, herbal, some tropical fruit.
- Palate : Medium on palate entry, then builds with spices and peat smoke. Sweet oak, chocolate and peat.
- Finish : Long, fruity, cocoa.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel0 out of 5(0)
Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. is widely considered one of the founding fathers of the bourbon industry, fighting for the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897, nearly three decades after he purchased what is now called Buffalo Trace Distillery. During his time, Taylor implemented several innovative methods still used today, including climate-controlled aging warehouses. E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel is aged exclusively in Warehouse C, which was built by Taylor in 1881 and proven to be an excellent aging warehouse. Each barrel is hand-picked and Bottled in Bond at 100 proof to honour its namesake.
The aroma carries lightly toasted oak, with dried figs and butterscotch. One sip brings flavours of sweetness balanced with tobacco and dark spices. The finish is just long enough to prepare the palette for another sip. The bottle itself is a likeness to Colonel Taylor’s original design used over a century ago.SKU: BFT03-NV00750-WA
The Glendronach Allardice 18 Years0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Allardice 18 Year Old is a fitting tribute to the founder of our distillery. Matured in fine Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents exquisite complexity, with dark treacle, allspice and walnut carrying on into the long, lingering finish.
The expression is bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Bright deep gold with a tawny centre.
- Nose : Sweet aromatics of fudge and muscovado sugar. Fruit compote and glacier Morello cherries provide added complexity.
- Taste : Rich, dark and seductive. Remarkable flavours of stewed fruits and allspice marry together with classical aged Oloroso and toasted walnut bread and chocolate orange.
- Finish : Tremendously long and complex.
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kura 12 Year Old White Oak Whisky0 out of 5(0)
The Kura 12 Year Old White Oak Whisky is exceptionally hand crafted in Okinawa. It is reserved in selected North American white oak casks for 8 years. Kura is made from best quality Indica rice with black Koji unique to Okinawa using traditional production methods of over 600 years of craftsmanship. Complex aroma and mellow taste bring whisky lovers to a different and new concept of true local Japanese whisky.SKU: KUR04-NV00700-WJ
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kura The Whisky Pure Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
“From Okinawa to The World”…
Kura Pure Malt Whisky is the latest premium Japanese Whisky expression of Helios Distillery from Okinawa Island.
Situated in Nago-city, the Northern Area of Okinawa that is known for its rich natural environment, Helios has placed high value on preservation of the environment and making the best use of Okinawa’s natural resources and history, and dedicate to produce authentic and good whiskies.
Based on the principal, Tadashi Matsuda, the founder, Helios Co. has been distilling spirits over 50 years and promoting the identity, culture, and know-how of Okinawa. This is why, company’s main theme is “From Okinawa to The World”!
Kura Pure Malt Whisky is a blended malt whisky made with malted barley, yeast and water. The blend consists of varying malt whiskies that ages up to 18 years.
Nose: Heather honey, yuzu citrus blended with flower and hints of vanilla
Palate: Butter scotch with vanilla notes up front, joined with Japanese citrus notes
Finish: Hints of caramel filled with green notes, and tropical fruits with vanillaSKU: KUR01-NV00700-WJ