|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Smokehead 18 Year Old
Out of stock
A release of 6,000 bottles of 18 year old Smokehead, packaged smartly in an “extra black” bottle. Full bodied and rich.
- Nose : Very peaty and smoky, rich and deep with notes of spice, herbal, some tropical fruit.
- Palate : Medium on palate entry, then builds with spices and peat smoke. Sweet oak, chocolate and peat.
- Finish : Long, fruity, cocoa.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- Promotion, Bundle, Wine, Red
New World Shiraz Wine Bundle0 out of 5(0)
Bundle Includes :
- 1 x First Drop Mother’s Milk Barossa Shiraz 2019
- 1 x Handpicked Regional Selection Shiraz 2017
- 1 x Orin Swift Abstract 2018
- Promotion, Bundle
International Gin Selection0 out of 5(0)
Award-winning gins from around the world.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id60cd4452cdc36" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
Flavourful and smooth, along with the astringency, sweet and sour of classic gin. Mixes well with a wide range of tonics.
The London N°1 Blue Gin
Well integrated, elegant, and clean. A delicate palate with some viscosity, and a fine dry mouth feel. Well balanced with a long sensual finish.
Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin
Riesling wine infused. Aromas of pine and juniper, pungent lavender, lemongrass, lemon meringue, vanilla and corianderSKU: n/a
- Promotion, Bundle, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Parliament 21 Years Bundle DealPromotion, Bundle, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Parliament 21 Years Bundle Deal0 out of 5(0)
THE GLENDRONACH DISTILLERY
SHERRY CASK CONNOISSEURS SINCE 1826
The GlenDronach, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland, creating the finest richly sherried single malts for nearly 200 years.
The GlenDronach is of true Highland style: a heavy and robust spirit, perfect for a long maturation period in sherry casks. The GlenDronach Distillery have carried forth the tradition of their founder James Allardice since 1826, maturing its whisky in the finest Spanish Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id60cd4452da272" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years
The World’s Best Scotch Whisky 2020 crowned by the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019 Gold Outstanding
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020 Double Gold
After ceasing production in 2015, The GlenDronach Revival Aged 15 years now returns to the core range of the distillery’s line-up.
The expression embodies The GlenDronach’s signature style of Spanish Sherry Cask maturation in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía, quietly growing in stature for 15 years in the darkness of their dunnage warehouses.
In flavour, the expression offers sumptuous notes of dark fruits, rich chocolate and manuka honey with an enveloping, memorable finish worthy of this monumental malt’s history. This luxuriously sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky is bottled at 46% ABV, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Antique Bronze.
- Nose : An intoxicating burst of maraschino cherry, ripe bramble and dark chocolate mint with hints of orange bitters and walnut liquer.
- Taste : Honey-glazed apricot and ripe fig with a crescendo of black cherry, angelica and muscovado.
- Finish : Long and enveloping with dark manuka honey, herbal bitters and dark chocolate.
The GlenDronach Parliament 21 Years
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019 Double Gold
- World Whiskies Awards 2020 Category Winner
The GlenDronach Parliament 21 Year Old honours the parliament of rooks which continue to guard our warehouses. Matured in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this full bodied, richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents elegant and balanced layers of chocolate and spice carrying on into the long, lingering finish.
This expression was named the world’s best Highland Single Malt Whisky at the 2018 World Whisky Awards and is bottled at 48%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Deep amber with a cherry wood sheen.
- Nose : A delicate mix of ripe autumnal fruits – notably blackberries and red plums. Rich Oloroso sherry and candied orange segments. Spiced oatmeal biscuits and toasted oak fragrances bring excellent weight and balance.
- Taste : Resolute flavours of fine Oloroso sherry and bitter chocolate sauce, which has been spread liberally over homemade plum pudding. This is all infused with fabulous spicy notes – cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg. Full-bodied with smooth tannins.
- Finish : Long and lingering.
- Promotion, Bundle, Gift Ideas, Wine
[Mix & Match] Australian Handpicked Wines 2 Bottles Pack0 out of 5(0)
Handpicked is a contemporary and dynamic Australian wine company with a unique business model. Unlike most wineries, we do not limit ourselves to one region or style. Instead we aim to lead wine lovers on a journey through the world’s fine wine regions. We invite you to travel the world, one wine at a time…
Customize your own Australian Handpicked Wines 2 Bottles Gift Pack with any of the available wine selections.
Wine Selections (Select Any 2)SKU: n/a
- Promotion, Bundle
Premier Cru Burgundy | Red & White0 out of 5(0)
Selected Premier Crus for your wine cellar.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id60cd445305350" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
Maranges Premier Cru “Le Clos Des Loyères” 2016
Côte de Beaune, France
Varietal : Pinot Noir
Aromas of wild and black fruits with spices. Same flavours appear on the palate, enhancing the character of this well-balanced and elegant red. Tannins are smooth and silky and well-integrated.
Santenay Premier Cru “La Maladière” 2017
Côte de Beaune, France
Varietal : Chardonnay
Medium intensity aromas of lemon, apple, pear and honeysuckle. Refreshing acidity, flavours of white fruits, lime and subtle vanilla. Chiseled and lively.SKU: n/a