|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Select
Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Select is hand–selected from the highest reaches of the barrel house and bottled in the smallest of batches, just one barrel at a time, at 94 proof with robust character and notes of caramel and spice.
Nose : Robust and complex, with rich caramel toasted oak and subtle fruit
Taste : Rich toasted oak and complex barrel spices
Finish : Warm lingering finish
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Revival0 out of 5(0)
The Revival is the first expression released from Glenglassaugh distillery after being mothballed for more than 20 years. The Glenglassaugh Revival has been matured in a balanced mix of ex-red wine and fresh bourbon casks, vatted and re-racked for double maturation in rich sherry casks. Bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and of natural colour.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Sweet caramel and toffee with notes of nutty sherry, milk chocolate and honey. Ripe plums, red berries and oranges. Caramelised sugar and earthy, charred oak.
- Palate : Sweet, rounded and creamy. Oranges, plums, cherries and walnuts, chocolate, honey-mead, sherry and soft, spiced oak.
Glengoyne 15 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The depth and sweetness of dried fruit Complex depths and bright tropical notes – with a spicy oak finish. Hints of candied lemon and pineapple reveal the influence of first-fill bourbon casks, balanced by the rich intensity of our signature sherry wood.
- Color : Bright gold
- Nose : Hints of candied lemon and a touch of butterscotch. Creamy cereal sweetness and porridge oats.
- Palate : Oily, rich palate entry with notes of toffee popcorn, salted butter and hints of ground walnuts. All-spice and lemon rinds.
- Finish : Oaky, malty finish.
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Evolution0 out of 5(0)
Glenglassaugh Evolution is created by maturing the whisky in a unique combination of the finest hand-picked ex-Tennessee first-fill whiskey barrels. This expression shows great depth of character and finesse, a harmonious combination of whisky and oak. Bottled at 50%, natural colour and non-chill filtered.
- Colour : Crisp harvest gold
- Nose : Luscious combination of sweet barley, delicate pineapple and waves of soft buttery vanilla. Deeper oak spices and caramelised pear develop.
- Palate : Robust, white peppery oak floods through crisp green apple and freshly cracked barley. A gentle salted caramel emerges alongside hints of ripe banana and fruit salad syrup.
Glengoyne 12 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Lemon zest, toffee apples – and a scent of coconut. Hand-selected sherry casks help create this paradise of flavours and rich, golden colour. It’s the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, and our insistence on barley dried by air – never peat.
- Colour : Natural, rich gold
- Nose : Coconut oil, honey, lemon zest, dried oak
- Palate : Toffee apples, cinnamon spice, ginger, orange and shortbread
- Finish : A hint of sherry and soft oak. Very well balanced
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.