|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 38 Years 1978 Cask 2343 Batch 3 Pedro Ximenez
Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon
- Colour : Rich polished red wood
- Nose : Gentle cedar wood, honeycomb, red summer fruits and a hint of rich Marmalade
- Palate : Fresh red grape, ripe gooseberry, a dusting of muscovado sugar and delicate orange blossom.
- GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach 25 Years 1993 Cask 393 for Southeast Asia Edition 1GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach 25 Years 1993 Cask 393 for Southeast Asia Edition 10 out of 5(0)
Each year Rachel Barrie, our master blender, selects the finest casks from our warehouses to be bottled in their entirety. Each of these cask bottlings imparts their own fingerprint on the GlenDronach new make spirit, delivering unique insights into our award winning house style. This single cask was selected and exclusively bottled for Southeast Asia. Only 611 bottles available worldwide.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Vanilla, egg custard, apricot danish, cherry compote, sultanas, wax and milk Chocolate.
- Taste : Dry, apricot, blood orange, sour raspberries, dark chocolate and soot.
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh 40 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
This is an outstanding representation of this rare and enduring Highland single malt. Matured for over 40 years, this rich whisky has an abundance of of sweet tropical fruits and sophisticated sherry characteristics. Bottled at 42.5%ABV, non-chill filtered and at natural colour, this unique expression is full of character and complexity.
- Colour : Deep gold.
- Nose : An abundance of sweet syrupy tropical fruits; banana, pineapple and mango in perfect harmony with gentle Oloroso sherry.
- Palate : Sweet, rich, syrupy and complex. Oloroso sherry, toffee apples, mango and banana sit beautifully in the mouth alongside ginger and cocoa spice.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Allardice 18 Years0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Allardice 18 Year Old is a fitting tribute to the founder of our distillery. Matured in fine Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents exquisite complexity, with dark treacle, allspice and walnut carrying on into the long, lingering finish.
The expression is bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Bright deep gold with a tawny centre.
- Nose : Sweet aromatics of fudge and muscovado sugar. Fruit compote and glacier Morello cherries provide added complexity.
- Taste : Rich, dark and seductive. Remarkable flavours of stewed fruits and allspice marry together with classical aged Oloroso and toasted walnut bread and chocolate orange.
- Finish : Tremendously long and complex.
Nomad Outland Whisky Miniature0 out of 5(0)
NOMAD , the first outland whisky on the market. A premium blended whisky produced from a unique selection of over 30 different malt and grain whiskies from Speyside, The Higlands, Scotland, each 5 to 8 years old. The resulting blend is left to mature in Scotland in sherry casks for 3 years, altogether, before being transferred to Jerez where it will be finished for a mínimum of 12 months in old Pedro Ximenez casks in the San Fernando cellar of González Byass.
This double ageing, firstly in Scotland then in Jerez is unique, and makes Nomad Outland Whisky a true rarity.
Bright amber in colour, Nomad shows a concentrated aroma with notes of malt, wood and the unmistakable hint of Pedro Ximenez sherry. On the palate it is very smooth and elegant, initial flavours of raisins and honey build to a long and pleasant finish with notes of vanilla and dried fruits. A very elegant yet complex whisky.
ABV: 41.3%SKU: NMD01-NV00050-WS
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.