|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 38 Years 1978 Cask 2343 Batch 3 Pedro Ximenez
Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon
- Colour : Rich polished red wood
- Nose : Gentle cedar wood, honeycomb, red summer fruits and a hint of rich Marmalade
- Palate : Fresh red grape, ripe gooseberry, a dusting of muscovado sugar and delicate orange blossom.
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.
Glenglassaugh 30 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The first expression to be released by the new owners, this is a rich and complex whisky which has been matured for over 30 years in our coastal warehouses. Bottled at 42%, this is a refined single malt with elegant sherry cask characteristics complimented by luscious fruits and oak spice.
- Colour : Amber
- Nose : Rich, complex and full with luxurious tropical fruits of peach, mango and banana, complimented with sultanas, sherry and gentle oak spice.
- Palate : Sweet and soft with near perfection of fruit; mango, orange, figs and sweet sultanas, following by a wave of sherry, toffee and ginger oak spice.
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
E.H. Taylor, Jr. Straight Rye0 out of 5(0)
Straight Rye Whiskey has experienced a strong resurgence in the American whiskey landscape, yet Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. was making this style more than 100 years ago. This small batch, Bottled-in-Bond 100 proof straight rye whiskey pays tribute to the former Distillery owner with a unique rye whiskey reminiscent of days long past.
An altogether different recipe and profile than Sazerac Rye, this recipe contains just rye and malted barley, no corn. The result is an aroma full of dried fruit, black pepper, and touch of fresh dill. A small sip brings an array of flavours both sweet and savoury with a terrific balance of dark spices and subtle caramel overtones. The finish is especially pleasing with an oaky dryness that lingers just long enough.SKU: BFT02-NV00750-WA
Glengoyne 15 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The depth and sweetness of dried fruit Complex depths and bright tropical notes – with a spicy oak finish. Hints of candied lemon and pineapple reveal the influence of first-fill bourbon casks, balanced by the rich intensity of our signature sherry wood.
- Color : Bright gold
- Nose : Hints of candied lemon and a touch of butterscotch. Creamy cereal sweetness and porridge oats.
- Palate : Oily, rich palate entry with notes of toffee popcorn, salted butter and hints of ground walnuts. All-spice and lemon rinds.
- Finish : Oaky, malty finish.
Smokehead Islay Single Malt Rock Edition0 out of 5(0)
A very special, dramatic-looking edition of Smokehead single malt featuring a debossed “Smokehead Skull”. Hugely peaty and very well-packaged!
- Nose : Smoke! Lapsang souchong. Cool wood smoke. Thick and full.
- Palate : Big, puckering peat. Smoky, fruity sweetness, touch of sherry, sultana. Herbal.
- Finish : Herbal, tangy fruits and more peat smoke!