Jack Daniel's Old No. 7
Mellowed drop by drop through 10-feet of sugar maple charcoal, then matured in handcrafted barrels of our own making. And our Tennessee Whiskey doesn’t follow a calendar. It’s only ready when our tasters say it is. We judge it by the way it looks. By its aroma. And of course, by the way it tastes. It’s how Jack Daniel himself did it over a century ago. And how we still do it today.
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Apple
- Nose: Caramel with mild hints of banana
- Taste: Balanced caramel, vanilla and toasted oak, medium bodied.
- Finish: Creamy/Clean finish
Highly versatile, deliciously smooth and refreshing. Jack Apple combines our proprietary crisp, green apple liqueur with the unique and unmistakable character of Jack Daniel’s.
It’s an apple flavored whiskey* that only Jack Daniel’s can deliver – easily enjoyed at home in a refreshing cocktail, as a chilled shot shared amongst friends or sipped slowly on the rocks.
- Aroma: Crisp green apple and classic Old No. 7 cues of caramel, oak and a soft spice.
- Taste: Fresh cut apples combined with warm caramel and toffee that balance the classic spice of Old No. 7. All at 70 proof.
- Finish: Rich and smooth with sweet apples and a touch of toasted oak.