Pepe Lopez Gold
Pepe Lopez Gold is made from a combination of natural spring water and the highest quality, mature blue agave plants. The fermented juice of the agave is then double distilled to ensure its appealing flavor. Pepe Lopez Gold is light amber with a spicy citrus taste; the key ingredient for the perfect margarita.SKU: PPL01-NV00750-TQ
el Jimador Blanco
A silver tequila from El Jimador, made in Jalisco from 100% agave which is bottled immediately after distillation. It boasts a classic Lowland Tequila flavour profile, crisp and fruity, and versatile enough to work in a whole bunch of cocktails.
- Nose : Fruity, spiced aromas. Hints of green wood, zesty grapefruit and apple peel, with Lots of distinct agave.
- Taste : Manuka honey and roasted agave notes, balanced by a hint of lemon, grapefruit, a little rosemary and continuing spice.
- Finish : Warming and spiced, with more of those citrus and agave flavours persisting.
el Jimador Reposado
Mexico’s bestselling tequila… El Jimador Reposado is aged for 2 months in White Oak barrels before bottling. It is stunningly smooth with notes of cooked agave, vanilla and caramel sweetness. The producers recommend it with grapefruit soda, lime juice and a hint of salt in a highball glass, something called an “Authentic Paloma”…
- Nose : Buttery, toffee apple-like aromas with roasted agave and baking spice.
- Taste : Sweet vanilla and caramel, woody, with hints of cedar, earth, soft spices, cassia and vegetal agave.
- Finish : Just a hint of fruit sweetness on the tail, and distinct red bell pepper notes from the agave.
Herradura Selección Suprema
Selección Suprema de Herradura is the finest expression of tequila there is. Made with 100% agave and time-honored techniques, it elevates the craft of tequila making to heights not found anywhere else. To achieve the perfect balance of cooked agave, rich vanilla, oak and dried fruit, Selección Suprema matures in American white oak barrels for an industry-leading
49 months. Extra aging creates a tequila of an extremely rich, dark amber color with cooked agave, spice and floral notes. Exceptionally smooth and complex, Selección Surprema has a lasting, subtly-sweet aftertaste.
Colour : Intense amber color with shades of copper
Nose : Intense cooked agave, spices and floral notes
Taste : Complex balance between cooked agave, vanilla, toasted oak and dried fruit
Finish : Creamy, smooth and with an enjoyable after tasteSKU: HRD04-NV00750-TQ