- Japanese, Vintage & Collectibles, Whisky
Nikka Yoichi 20 Year Old Single Malt [Gift Box]
A magnificent and extremely rare version of the most traditional Japanese single malt. An unusual Yoichi, hailed by the best-known experts, this 20 year old is best savoured slowly on special occasions. The long maturation in oak casks gives Yoichi malts.
- Appearance : orangey copper with green hues.
- Nose : intense, rich. Very elegant. The peat is delicately positioned over fresh fruit. It expresses great maturity. Increasingly empyreumatic (resin, rosewood) and solar (candied apricot), it continues to gain in depth. The peat also becomes increasingly presen
- Palate : full-bodied, “spherical”. Notes of liquorice and marzipan cake. Smoke-filled vapours. It nonetheless remains delicate and toned. Fruit arrives in force (quince, apple, black cherry). Marrying the peat with ripe fruits, it takes the opposite route to the n
- Overall : long, dense. It has perfect balance. Wild flowers, fruits bursting with sugar, black earth and dried fruits give it an autumnal and sunny feel. It persists with notes of rose jam.
Volume 700 ML Alcohol Degree 52% Style Single Malt Whisky Brand Name Yoichi Distillery YoichiSKU: ZNTK05-NV00700-WJ