The GlenDronach 27 Years 1992 Cask 6049 Batch 18 PX Puncheon
The GlenDronach 27 Years 1992 Cask 6049 Batch 18 - PX Puncheon
- Nose : Dark chocolate coated cherry and Victoria plum, with layers of toasted winter spice, angelica, walnut and mint.
- Taste : A swathe of silk velvet carries cherry and plum dusted with cocoa, becoming earthy bramble vine and lingering white truffle.
- Colour : Burnished Ruby
- Bottles : 694
- Date Distilled : 27th November 1992
- Year Bottled : 2020
The GlenDronach 28 Year Old 1992 Pedro Ximenez Puncheon Cask 6050
GLENDRONACH 28 Year Old 1992 Pedro Ximenez Puncheon Cask 6050. This GlenDronach single cask has been distilled in 1992 and left for 27 years to mature in one Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon. Only 694 bottles worldwide were produced.
- Aroma: Plums and cherries, walnuts and chestnuts, winter spices and a subtle mint note.
- Palate: Dark chocolate, stewed plums, ripe cherries, dark berries and spiced oak.
- Finish: Summer berries, musky and earthy with cocoa.