|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
BenRiach 12 Year Old 2006 Cask 1853 Batch 16 Sauternes Barrique
4 in stock
Aged : 12 years
Cask Type : Sauternes
Appearance : Deep summer gold.
Nose : Sweet lemon meringue pie and poached pear topped with toasted almond, vanilla and coconut ice.
Palate : Sip lemon zest and caster sugar in meringue baked with vanilla and cardamom. Pear and almond tarte tatin linger into the delicious dessert-like finish.
4 in stock
- GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach 25 Years 1993 Cask 393 for Southeast Asia Edition 1GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach 25 Years 1993 Cask 393 for Southeast Asia Edition 10 out of 5(0)
Each year Rachel Barrie, our master blender, selects the finest casks from our warehouses to be bottled in their entirety. Each of these cask bottlings imparts their own fingerprint on the GlenDronach new make spirit, delivering unique insights into our award winning house style. This single cask was selected and exclusively bottled for Southeast Asia. Only 611 bottles available worldwide.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Vanilla, egg custard, apricot danish, cherry compote, sultanas, wax and milk Chocolate.
- Taste : Dry, apricot, blood orange, sour raspberries, dark chocolate and soot.
- Whisky, Scotch
BenRiach 35 Years0 out of 5(0)
Building on the current recipe of the 25-year-old, the 35-year-old is also an elegant balance of bourbon and red wine casks. The combination at this age is used to best exemplify the classic fruit-forward BenRiach character. Unlike most red wine cask maturation that will just use the cask for finishing or in smaller quantities, this is a rare composition of bourbon barrel and red wine cask at a ratio of 50:50.
Nose: Luscious tropical fruit salad syrup with a delicate ripped mint and chocolate back note; all warmed by a gentle toasted oak spice.
Palate: A classic Speyside style combining waves of papaya and dried apricots with freshly-sawn oak spices, touches of golden syrup and distant milk chocolate which gently flow through the elegant long finish; long, sweet and satisfying finish.SKU: BNR11-NV00700-WS
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh 40 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
This is an outstanding representation of this rare and enduring Highland single malt. Matured for over 40 years, this rich whisky has an abundance of of sweet tropical fruits and sophisticated sherry characteristics. Bottled at 42.5%ABV, non-chill filtered and at natural colour, this unique expression is full of character and complexity.
- Colour : Deep gold.
- Nose : An abundance of sweet syrupy tropical fruits; banana, pineapple and mango in perfect harmony with gentle Oloroso sherry.
- Palate : Sweet, rich, syrupy and complex. Oloroso sherry, toffee apples, mango and banana sit beautifully in the mouth alongside ginger and cocoa spice.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Peated0 out of 5(0)
In contrast to the traditional non-peated character of The GlenDronach, this whisky has been distilled using gently peated malted barley. The expression is matured in bourbon casks followed by a second period of maturation in the finest Oloroso and Pedro Ximénez sherry casks. The marriage offers crisp fruit and barley-laden characteristics of a Highland whisky surrounded by a gentle peat smoke
- Colour : Vivid harvest gold.
- Nose : A delightful aroma of ripe gooseberries dusted with cinnamon sugar combines with a contrasting crisp citrus. The delicate peat influences give a smouldering charred wood character filled with freshly ground barley and hints of vanilla toffee.
- Taste : Vibrant oak spices and floral heather honey develop to rosehips and barley sugars, all warmed by a touch of white pepper. Subtle peat notes complement the palate by giving a delicate depth and dryness of glowing campfire embers.
Nomad Outland Whisky Miniature0 out of 5(0)
NOMAD , the first outland whisky on the market. A premium blended whisky produced from a unique selection of over 30 different malt and grain whiskies from Speyside, The Higlands, Scotland, each 5 to 8 years old. The resulting blend is left to mature in Scotland in sherry casks for 3 years, altogether, before being transferred to Jerez where it will be finished for a mínimum of 12 months in old Pedro Ximenez casks in the San Fernando cellar of González Byass.
This double ageing, firstly in Scotland then in Jerez is unique, and makes Nomad Outland Whisky a true rarity.
Bright amber in colour, Nomad shows a concentrated aroma with notes of malt, wood and the unmistakable hint of Pedro Ximenez sherry. On the palate it is very smooth and elegant, initial flavours of raisins and honey build to a long and pleasant finish with notes of vanilla and dried fruits. A very elegant yet complex whisky.
ABV: 41.3%SKU: NMD01-NV00050-WS