BenRiach 25 Years 1992 Cask 979 Batch 15 Port Cask
5 in stock
- Appearance : Tawny brown with gold highlights.
- Nose : Honeysuckle and rosehip tea with traces of camomile, orange blossom and cocoa leaf.
- Palate : Nectarine, lemon peel and yellow plum drying out to lingering rooibos, burdock and caraway.
5 in stock
BenRiach Aged 21 Years Classic0 out of 5(0)
This beguiling Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been matured for at least twenty-one years in a combination of four types of casks: bourbon barrels, virgin oak casks, Pedro Ximenez sherry casks and red wine casks. The whisky from these four woods has then been expertly blended together by our Master Blender to create a multi-faceted and superbly balanced malt, with each cask type adding unique notes to the taste experience: vanilla, chocolate and red fruits, developing from BenRiach’s signature sweet barley and fruit-laden style.
Colour : Bright Autumn Gold
Nose : Ripe summer fruit compote with contrasting candied peel and a warming stem ginger background.
Palate : Soft vanilla and cinnamon give way to tangy red fruits and citrus peel. Barley sugars and honeyed malt build into the long, sweet and satisfying finish.SKU: BNR12-NV00700-WS
Glenglassaugh 30 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The first expression to be released by the new owners, this is a rich and complex whisky which has been matured for over 30 years in our coastal warehouses. Bottled at 42%, this is a refined single malt with elegant sherry cask characteristics complimented by luscious fruits and oak spice.
- Colour : Amber
- Nose : Rich, complex and full with luxurious tropical fruits of peach, mango and banana, complimented with sultanas, sherry and gentle oak spice.
- Palate : Sweet and soft with near perfection of fruit; mango, orange, figs and sweet sultanas, following by a wave of sherry, toffee and ginger oak spice.
Glenglassaugh Torfa0 out of 5(0)
At Glenglassaugh, we also produce a very limited quantity of whisky using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal. Glenglassaugh ‘Torfa’, with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands.
- Colour : Gleaming yellow gold
- Nose : Vivid, sweet, sooty campfire smoke and sea-air infuses zest of lime, apricot jam and ripe soft fruits; all gently warmed by hints of stem ginger and cracked black pepper.
- Palate : An eloquent, sweet coastal pear smoke engulfs candied peel over melon, pineapple and roasted red apples. Oat biscuits, hints of heather honey and a gentle cigar box spice combines to give a terrific balance to the expressive smoke character.
Tamdhu Batch Strength No. 20 out of 5(0)
This outstanding whisky is matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry oak casks & bottled un-chill filtered at natural colour & high strength. Each batch is unique & varies slightly in style & strength.
- Nose : Fruit and nut notes, sultanas, orange peel, apricot jam and sweet cereal.
- Palate : Orchard fruits and rich oak, more sultanas, Victoria sponge and sherried peels.
- Finish : Pain au chocolat, redcurrants and lemon biscuits.
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 50 out of 5(0)
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.