|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
BenRiach 25 Year Old 1993 Cask 7944 Batch 16 Claret Hogshead
1 in stock
Aged : 25 years
Cask Type : Claret
Appearance : Auburn.
Nose : Sweet honeysuckle, cherry blossom and grape vine, with golden syrup and vanilla. Fresh oak brings clarity throughout.
Palate : Sweet, floral and fruity with red apple and grape, smothered in honey and vanilla cream. Candy floss and red grape skin leave a deliciously sweet and refined finish.
1 in stock
Glengoyne 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Spicy vanilla fruit, ripe apples and a rich, luxurious mouthfeel. This is the result of eighteen long years and a generous proportion of first-fill sherry casks.
- Color : Medium gold with a rich glow
- Nose : Hints of soft spice and dried peels. A little apricot, honey and vanilla.
- Palate : Creamy custard and dried peels. Allspice, manuka honey and hints of butterscotch.
- Finish : Creamy caramel and malt. Candied peels.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 50 out of 5(0)
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.
- Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Torfa0 out of 5(0)
At Glenglassaugh, we also produce a very limited quantity of whisky using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal. Glenglassaugh ‘Torfa’, with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands.
- Colour : Gleaming yellow gold
- Nose : Vivid, sweet, sooty campfire smoke and sea-air infuses zest of lime, apricot jam and ripe soft fruits; all gently warmed by hints of stem ginger and cracked black pepper.
- Palate : An eloquent, sweet coastal pear smoke engulfs candied peel over melon, pineapple and roasted red apples. Oat biscuits, hints of heather honey and a gentle cigar box spice combines to give a terrific balance to the expressive smoke character.
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.