[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”8582″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”8583″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
Hard apple cider with a cinnamon kick.
There wouldn’t be an apple without an apple tree and there wouldn’t be Jack without an oak tree. After all, our American white oak barrels are more than a container for the whiskey; they’re really an ingredient. All of our Tennessee Whiskeys draw their rich amber color and a good part of their distinctive flavor from the barrel it matures in. We couldn’t make the perfect whiskey for this drink without them. #BeYourOwnBartender #MixologyMadeEasy #JackDaniels
Serving portion: 1 glass
Ingredients you will need:
- 30ml of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire
- 30ml of Sour mix or lemon-lime simple syrup (optional)
- Apple cider (amount to your own liking)
- Fresh apple slices to garnish
- Cinnamon spice to garnish (optional)
Equipment you will need:
- Measuring cup/ tablespoon (1 spoonful = 15ml) / teaspoon (1 spoonful = 5 ml)
- Rock glass/ any serving glass
Fill the glass with ice. Pour JD Fire over ice, followed by simple syrup. Fill with apple cider. Finish with a brief and gentle swirl of the glass. Garnish with fresh apple slices dusted with cinnamon spice.
Savour your perfect Cinnamon Smashed Apple with just your basic kitchen essentials. #BeYourOwnBartender #MixologyMadeEasy #JDCinnanonSmashedApple