DAN Junmai Daiginjo (Yamadanishiki)0 out of 5(0)
This sake is the flagship of the brewery house. A desirable sake for pairing with food.
The bottle is packed in a beautiful wooden box. Good balance of dry and sweetness.
Rice Type: 100% Yamadanishiki
Rice Polishing Ratio: 35%
Sake Meter Value: -3.5
Acidity: 1.5SKU: DAN01-NV00720-SK
Bundle, Promotion, Scotch, Whisky
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Parliament 21 Years Bundle DealBundle, Promotion, Scotch, Whisky
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Parliament 21 Years Bundle Deal0 out of 5(0)
THE GLENDRONACH DISTILLERY
SHERRY CASK CONNOISSEURS SINCE 1826
The GlenDronach, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland, creating the finest richly sherried single malts for nearly 200 years.
The GlenDronach is of true Highland style: a heavy and robust spirit, perfect for a long maturation period in sherry casks. The GlenDronach Distillery have carried forth the tradition of their founder James Allardice since 1826, maturing its whisky in the finest Spanish Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id5f7516f6208d5" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years
The World’s Best Scotch Whisky 2020 crowned by the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019 Gold Outstanding
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020 Double Gold
After ceasing production in 2015, The GlenDronach Revival Aged 15 years now returns to the core range of the distillery’s line-up.
The expression embodies The GlenDronach’s signature style of Spanish Sherry Cask maturation in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía, quietly growing in stature for 15 years in the darkness of their dunnage warehouses.
In flavour, the expression offers sumptuous notes of dark fruits, rich chocolate and manuka honey with an enveloping, memorable finish worthy of this monumental malt’s history. This luxuriously sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky is bottled at 46% ABV, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Antique Bronze.
- Nose : An intoxicating burst of maraschino cherry, ripe bramble and dark chocolate mint with hints of orange bitters and walnut liquer.
- Taste : Honey-glazed apricot and ripe fig with a crescendo of black cherry, angelica and muscovado.
- Finish : Long and enveloping with dark manuka honey, herbal bitters and dark chocolate.
The GlenDronach Parliament 21 Years
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019 Double Gold
- World Whiskies Awards 2020 Category Winner
The GlenDronach Parliament 21 Year Old honours the parliament of rooks which continue to guard our warehouses. Matured in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this full bodied, richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents elegant and balanced layers of chocolate and spice carrying on into the long, lingering finish.
This expression was named the world’s best Highland Single Malt Whisky at the 2018 World Whisky Awards and is bottled at 48%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Deep amber with a cherry wood sheen.
- Nose : A delicate mix of ripe autumnal fruits – notably blackberries and red plums. Rich Oloroso sherry and candied orange segments. Spiced oatmeal biscuits and toasted oak fragrances bring excellent weight and balance.
- Taste : Resolute flavours of fine Oloroso sherry and bitter chocolate sauce, which has been spread liberally over homemade plum pudding. This is all infused with fabulous spicy notes – cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg. Full-bodied with smooth tannins.
- Finish : Long and lingering.
Bundle, Promotion, Scotch, Whisky
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 Special0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Single Cask Bottling Programme – Resting in the earthen floored, traditional dunnage warehouses of the distillery are an exquisite selection of fine oak casks, slowing maturing and imparting unique characteristics to their Highland Single Malts. A small quantity of casks has been personally selected by the Master Blender, specially chosen for their superb character, to celebrate and share some of their very best whisky. With maturing whiskies dating back as far as 1968, they have a rich selection of barrels, hogsheads, puncheons and butts to choose from.
The GlenDronach Batch 17 is the latest release of GlenDronach’s Single Cask Bottling Programme, featuring 7 single casks, dating from 1990 to 2006, specially selected by The GlenDronach’s Master Blender for Singapore. Comes in 700ml bottle each.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id5f7516f626b3f" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
This bundle features 2 out of the 7 Rare Casks Bottlings, made exclusive to American Express Centurion and Platinum Card Members. The 2 specially selected Single Cask Bottlings are:
The GlenDronach 13 Year Old 2006
Cask 3343 Pedro Ximenez Puncheon
- Colour : Dark honey gold.
- Nose : enticing notes of baked orange and sandalwood with dried fig, apricot and mixed nuts with maple syrup. cedarwood and oven-baked gingerbread simmer in the background with winter spices.
- Taste : sweet, spicy and fruity with baked nectarine and plum pudding, vanilla cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. savour the long, spiced fruit finish of orange and ginger marmalade.
The GlenDronach 25 Year Old 1993
Cask 416 Oloroso Sherry Butt
- Colour : antique bronze with an amber hue.
- Nose : sticky date, burnt raisin and oloroso-soaked tobacco leaf give way to christmas cake and oven-baked treacle pie.
- Taste : sumptuous, mouth-filling taste of baked autumn fruits with plum, apple and blackberry. savour the lingering dark fruity taste of blueberry, cherry and treacle.
International Gin Selection0 out of 5(0)
Award-winning gins from around the world.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id5f7516f6322cc" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
Flavourful and smooth, along with the astringency, sweet and sour of classic gin. Mixes well with a wide range of tonics.
The London N°1 Blue Gin
Well integrated, elegant, and clean. A delicate palate with some viscosity, and a fine dry mouth feel. Well balanced with a long sensual finish.
Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin
Riesling wine infused. Aromas of pine and juniper, pungent lavender, lemongrass, lemon meringue, vanilla and corianderSKU: n/a
Bundle, Promotion, Wine
Veramonte Organic Wines Bundle (Pick Any 4)0 out of 5(0)
Because Organic is the New Black.
This stay home, #GetHealthy as you go for a healthful alternative! Choose ANY 4 of Veramonte’s organic wines from Chile at ONLY $108 (Retail Price $160).
- Veramonte Sauvignon Blanc
- Veramonte Pinot Noir
- Veramonte Chadonnay
- Veramonte Cabernet Sauvignon
Veramonte’s organic vineyards are located in two of the most recognized appeals in Chile; Casablanca, perfect for white wines and cold weather; and, Colchagua for the reds. The winery follows organic and sustainable practices because they believe that it is the only way to have healthy and expressive vineyards that transcend time and deliver pure fruit and wines that reflect the living soils where they come from. Wines that come from the organic vineyards in Casablanca and Colchagua, are the true expression of their living soils. Each of them is the perfect companion to enjoy every day.SKU: n/a