|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
The Macallan Edition 3
2 in stock
The Macallan “Edition No. 3” is the third release in Macallan’s annual Edition series – which focuses on aspects of cask influence – was matured in a mix of European and American oak casks. Figs and apricot jam, vanilla, Jaffa oranges, and cinnamon on the nose. The palate is silky and offers a big citrus fruit hit, Bit-O-Honey, then creamy milk chocolate. Milk chocolate persists through the long, fruity finish, with attendant sweet oak.
2 in stock
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel0 out of 5(0)
Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. is widely considered one of the founding fathers of the bourbon industry, fighting for the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897, nearly three decades after he purchased what is now called Buffalo Trace Distillery. During his time, Taylor implemented several innovative methods still used today, including climate-controlled aging warehouses. E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel is aged exclusively in Warehouse C, which was built by Taylor in 1881 and proven to be an excellent aging warehouse. Each barrel is hand-picked and Bottled in Bond at 100 proof to honour its namesake.
The aroma carries lightly toasted oak, with dried figs and butterscotch. One sip brings flavours of sweetness balanced with tobacco and dark spices. The finish is just long enough to prepare the palette for another sip. The bottle itself is a likeness to Colonel Taylor’s original design used over a century ago.SKU: BFT03-NV00750-WA
Scotch, Single Cask, Whisky
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 41 Years 1975 Cask 1277-1 Batch 3 Sauternes0 out of 5(0)
- Colour : Rich gold
- Nose : Hints of wild honey, white pepper spice, yellow pear, apricot preserve and barley sugars
- Palate : Caramelised orchard fruits, warm oak, cinnamon spice, grape skin and rich sweet barley.
Glengoyne 12 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Lemon zest, toffee apples – and a scent of coconut. Hand-selected sherry casks help create this paradise of flavours and rich, golden colour. It’s the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, and our insistence on barley dried by air – never peat.
- Colour : Natural, rich gold
- Nose : Coconut oil, honey, lemon zest, dried oak
- Palate : Toffee apples, cinnamon spice, ginger, orange and shortbread
- Finish : A hint of sherry and soft oak. Very well balanced
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.
Tamdhu Batch Strength No. 20 out of 5(0)
This outstanding whisky is matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry oak casks & bottled un-chill filtered at natural colour & high strength. Each batch is unique & varies slightly in style & strength.
- Nose : Fruit and nut notes, sultanas, orange peel, apricot jam and sweet cereal.
- Palate : Orchard fruits and rich oak, more sultanas, Victoria sponge and sherried peels.
- Finish : Pain au chocolat, redcurrants and lemon biscuits.