The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 Special
The GlenDronach Single Cask Bottling Programme – Resting in the earthen floored, traditional dunnage warehouses of the distillery are an exquisite selection of fine oak casks, slowing maturing and imparting unique characteristics to their Highland Single Malts. A small quantity of casks has been personally selected by the Master Blender, specially chosen for their superb character, to celebrate and share some of their very best whisky. With maturing whiskies dating back as far as 1968, they have a rich selection of barrels, hogsheads, puncheons and butts to choose from.
The GlenDronach Batch 17 is the latest release of GlenDronach’s Single Cask Bottling Programme, featuring 7 single casks, dating from 1990 to 2006, specially selected by The GlenDronach’s Master Blender for Singapore. Comes in 700ml bottle each.Read More
This bundle features 2 out of the 7 Rare Casks Bottlings, made exclusive to American Express Centurion and Platinum Card Members. The 2 specially selected Single Cask Bottlings are:
The GlenDronach 13 Year Old 2006
Cask 3343 Pedro Ximenez Puncheon
- Colour : Dark honey gold.
- Nose : enticing notes of baked orange and sandalwood with dried fig, apricot and mixed nuts with maple syrup. cedarwood and oven-baked gingerbread simmer in the background with winter spices.
- Taste : sweet, spicy and fruity with baked nectarine and plum pudding, vanilla cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. savour the long, spiced fruit finish of orange and ginger marmalade.
The GlenDronach 25 Year Old 1993
Cask 416 Oloroso Sherry Butt
- Colour : antique bronze with an amber hue.
- Nose : sticky date, burnt raisin and oloroso-soaked tobacco leaf give way to christmas cake and oven-baked treacle pie.
- Taste : sumptuous, mouth-filling taste of baked autumn fruits with plum, apple and blackberry. savour the lingering dark fruity taste of blueberry, cherry and treacle.