The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Parliament 21 Years Bundle Deal
THE GLENDRONACH DISTILLERY
SHERRY CASK CONNOISSEURS SINCE 1826
The GlenDronach, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland, creating the finest richly sherried single malts for nearly 200 years.
The GlenDronach is of true Highland style: a heavy and robust spirit, perfect for a long maturation period in sherry casks. The GlenDronach Distillery have carried forth the tradition of their founder James Allardice since 1826, maturing its whisky in the finest Spanish Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía.Read More
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years
The World’s Best Scotch Whisky 2020 crowned by the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition 2019 Gold Outstanding
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020 Double Gold
After ceasing production in 2015, The GlenDronach Revival Aged 15 years now returns to the core range of the distillery’s line-up.
The expression embodies The GlenDronach’s signature style of Spanish Sherry Cask maturation in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía, quietly growing in stature for 15 years in the darkness of their dunnage warehouses.
In flavour, the expression offers sumptuous notes of dark fruits, rich chocolate and manuka honey with an enveloping, memorable finish worthy of this monumental malt’s history. This luxuriously sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky is bottled at 46% ABV, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Antique Bronze.
- Nose : An intoxicating burst of maraschino cherry, ripe bramble and dark chocolate mint with hints of orange bitters and walnut liquer.
- Taste : Honey-glazed apricot and ripe fig with a crescendo of black cherry, angelica and muscovado.
- Finish : Long and enveloping with dark manuka honey, herbal bitters and dark chocolate.
The GlenDronach Parliament 21 Years
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019 Double Gold
- World Whiskies Awards 2020 Category Winner
The GlenDronach Parliament 21 Year Old honours the parliament of rooks which continue to guard our warehouses. Matured in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this full bodied, richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents elegant and balanced layers of chocolate and spice carrying on into the long, lingering finish.
This expression was named the world’s best Highland Single Malt Whisky at the 2018 World Whisky Awards and is bottled at 48%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Deep amber with a cherry wood sheen.
- Nose : A delicate mix of ripe autumnal fruits – notably blackberries and red plums. Rich Oloroso sherry and candied orange segments. Spiced oatmeal biscuits and toasted oak fragrances bring excellent weight and balance.
- Taste : Resolute flavours of fine Oloroso sherry and bitter chocolate sauce, which has been spread liberally over homemade plum pudding. This is all infused with fabulous spicy notes – cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg. Full-bodied with smooth tannins.
- Finish : Long and lingering.