|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
The GlenDronach 26 Years 1994 Cask 7465 Batch 18 Oloroso Puncheon
Out of stock
The GlenDronach 26 Years 1994 Cask 7465 Batch 18 – Oloroso Puncheon
- Nose : Rounded and rich treacle toffee, sherry and butterscotch, with orange peel and baked apple.
- Taste : Stewed apple and candied grape with mocha, treacle and lingering baked orange.
- Colour : Burnished Gold
- Bottles : 676
- Date Distilled : 15th July 1994
- Year Bottled : 2020
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Glenglassaugh Torfa0 out of 5(0)
At Glenglassaugh, we also produce a very limited quantity of whisky using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal. Glenglassaugh ‘Torfa’, with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands.
- Colour : Gleaming yellow gold
- Nose : Vivid, sweet, sooty campfire smoke and sea-air infuses zest of lime, apricot jam and ripe soft fruits; all gently warmed by hints of stem ginger and cracked black pepper.
- Palate : An eloquent, sweet coastal pear smoke engulfs candied peel over melon, pineapple and roasted red apples. Oat biscuits, hints of heather honey and a gentle cigar box spice combines to give a terrific balance to the expressive smoke character.
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.
The Glendronach Grandeur 24 Year Old Batch 90 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Distillery is proud to announce the release of Grandeur Batch 9, the latest extremely rare batch of this highly revered single malt, bottled as a 24 year old expression. Personally selected by The GlenDronach Master Blender, The GlenDronach Grandeur Batch 9 has been composed using a handful of highly distinctive Spanish oak sherry butts distilled in 1990, 1992 and 1993, each selected for its quintessential contribution to the complexity of this distinguished single malt.
Matured exclusively in sherry casks from birth, this rare 24 year old expression epitomises mastery of the finest Spanish oak sherry cask maturation. Each cask is woven into a tapestry of exquisite balance, finesse and depth, the prelude to the most persistent and richly satisfying finish. The GlenDronach Grandeur Batch 9 is bottled at 48.7% ABV, non-chill filtered and, as always for The GlenDronach, of natural colour, for richness, authenticity and texture. Each of the 1,487 bottles produced is sealed with wax and individually numbered by hand, presenting a unique opportunity for both collector and connoisseur alike.
“In The GlenDronach Grandeur Batch 9, an unparalleled range of the finest aromas and tastes have been composed from masterful Spanish oak sherry cask maturation, patient aging and careful cask selection. Grandeur Batch 9 is a single malt of finesse, powerful complexity and persistence, reaching heights of maturity and depth of character that approach single malt perfection. The GlenDronach Grandeur is the pinnacle of the signature style, representing rich layers of Highland heritage and terroir, intensified through patient aging in the finest Spanish oak sherry casks.
The expression offers a carefully woven tapestry of stone fruit, baked quince and glazed cherries on a bed of sandalwood, roast chestnuts and subtle muskscented leather. The freshness of oak balsam lifts and lengthens throughout, sustaining the exceptional balance and complexity. With an elegant, deep and perfectly integrated palate, Grandeur combines a myriad of sherry cask tastes in each sip. As time slowly passes, the taste lengthens and deepens towards an elegant dark chocolate mint, raisin and angelica root velvet finish.” – The GlenDronach, Master Blender Rachel BarrieSKU: GDN06-NV00700-WS
Glengoyne Cask Strength Batch 50 out of 5(0)
Digestive biscuits, ripe bananas and a hint of pepper. This is the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, matured in sherry casks crafted from European and American oak. It’s then bottled as tradition insists: at cask strength, unchill-filtered.
- Color : Amber gold
- Nose : Fig, peppery oak, lemon zest and bourbon biscuits.
- Palate : Sultanas, pear drops, chocolate peanuts and orange oil.
- Finish : Long and well-spiced with pepper and cinnamon.
Vintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 41 Years 1975 Cask 1277-1 Batch 3 SauternesVintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 41 Years 1975 Cask 1277-1 Batch 3 Sauternes0 out of 5(0)
- Colour : Rich gold
- Nose : Hints of wild honey, white pepper spice, yellow pear, apricot preserve and barley sugars
- Palate : Caramelised orchard fruits, warm oak, cinnamon spice, grape skin and rich sweet barley.