|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Smokehead Islay Single Malt Rock Edition
Out of stock
A very special, dramatic-looking edition of Smokehead single malt featuring a debossed “Smokehead Skull”. Hugely peaty and very well-packaged!
- Nose : Smoke! Lapsang souchong. Cool wood smoke. Thick and full.
- Palate : Big, puckering peat. Smoky, fruity sweetness, touch of sherry, sultana. Herbal.
- Finish : Herbal, tangy fruits and more peat smoke!
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Glenglassaugh Torfa0 out of 5(0)
At Glenglassaugh, we also produce a very limited quantity of whisky using richly peated malted barley as the cereal varietal. Glenglassaugh ‘Torfa’, with its peaty, phenolic nature, is a unique expression, and is quite different to the usual style of whisky produced in the Highlands.
- Colour : Gleaming yellow gold
- Nose : Vivid, sweet, sooty campfire smoke and sea-air infuses zest of lime, apricot jam and ripe soft fruits; all gently warmed by hints of stem ginger and cracked black pepper.
- Palate : An eloquent, sweet coastal pear smoke engulfs candied peel over melon, pineapple and roasted red apples. Oat biscuits, hints of heather honey and a gentle cigar box spice combines to give a terrific balance to the expressive smoke character.
Glengoyne 15 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The depth and sweetness of dried fruit Complex depths and bright tropical notes – with a spicy oak finish. Hints of candied lemon and pineapple reveal the influence of first-fill bourbon casks, balanced by the rich intensity of our signature sherry wood.
- Color : Bright gold
- Nose : Hints of candied lemon and a touch of butterscotch. Creamy cereal sweetness and porridge oats.
- Palate : Oily, rich palate entry with notes of toffee popcorn, salted butter and hints of ground walnuts. All-spice and lemon rinds.
- Finish : Oaky, malty finish.
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.
Nomad Outland Whisky Miniature0 out of 5(0)
NOMAD , the first outland whisky on the market. A premium blended whisky produced from a unique selection of over 30 different malt and grain whiskies from Speyside, The Higlands, Scotland, each 5 to 8 years old. The resulting blend is left to mature in Scotland in sherry casks for 3 years, altogether, before being transferred to Jerez where it will be finished for a mínimum of 12 months in old Pedro Ximenez casks in the San Fernando cellar of González Byass.
This double ageing, firstly in Scotland then in Jerez is unique, and makes Nomad Outland Whisky a true rarity.
Bright amber in colour, Nomad shows a concentrated aroma with notes of malt, wood and the unmistakable hint of Pedro Ximenez sherry. On the palate it is very smooth and elegant, initial flavours of raisins and honey build to a long and pleasant finish with notes of vanilla and dried fruits. A very elegant yet complex whisky.
ABV: 41.3%SKU: NMD01-NV00050-WS
Vintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 38 Years 1978 Cask 2343 Batch 3 Pedro XimenezVintage & Collectibles, Glenglassaugh Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
Glenglassaugh Single Cask 38 Years 1978 Cask 2343 Batch 3 Pedro Ximenez0 out of 5(0)
Pedro Ximenez Sherry Puncheon
- Colour : Rich polished red wood
- Nose : Gentle cedar wood, honeycomb, red summer fruits and a hint of rich Marmalade
- Palate : Fresh red grape, ripe gooseberry, a dusting of muscovado sugar and delicate orange blossom.