|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Eagle Rare Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Eagle Rare Bourbon Whiskey is masterfully crafted and carefully aged for no less than ten years. Every barrel is discriminately selected to offer consistent flavor but with a seemingly individual personality. Eagle Rare is a bourbon that lives up to its name with its lofty, distinctive taste experience.
The nose is complex, with aromas of toffee, hints of orange peel, herbs, honey, leather and oak. The taste is bold, dry and delicate with notes of candied almonds and very rich cocoa. The finish is dry and lingering.
Size & Packing: 750 ML x 6
BenRiach 21 Year Old 1997 Cask 7858 Batch 16 Virgin Oak Hogshead0 out of 5(0)
Aged : 21 years
Cask Type : Virgin Oak
Appearance : Orange gold.
Nose : A confectionery shop of blackcurrant sweets, sugared pineapple cubes, strawberry bonbons and chocolate coated honeycomb.
Palate: Pineapple, vanilla and honeycomb with coconut ice and sugar candy. Blackberry cream builds into the long-lasting sweet, fruity finish.SKU: BNR21-NV00700-WS
Glengoyne 12 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Lemon zest, toffee apples – and a scent of coconut. Hand-selected sherry casks help create this paradise of flavours and rich, golden colour. It’s the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, and our insistence on barley dried by air – never peat.
Colour: Natural, rich gold
Nose: Coconut oil, honey, lemon zest, dried oak
Palate: Toffee apples, cinnamon spice, ginger, orange and shortbread
Finish: A hint of sherry and soft oak. Very well balanced
Size & Packing: 700ML x 6
ABV: 43%SKU: GGY01-NV00700-WS
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kamiki Blended Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
Kamiki is a new expression of premium Japanese style whisky blessed by Omiwa priests from Nara. Nara is the ancient capital of Japan and it holds many temples from Shinto, Tengri and Buddhist religions, which makes Nara «The City of Temples».
Kamiki production is protected by Omiwa Temple priests. Omiwa is one of the oldest extant Shinto shrine in Japan over thousand years old and protecting local alcohol producers ever since. To celebrate the timeless alcohol tradition of the region, rare Japanese malt whiskies and finest malt whiskies sourced from rest of the world are blended and later fused with the highest quality pure spring water.
Nara is covered with dense Yoshino Sugi (Japanese Cedar) forests. Yoshino Sugi is used to build temples, burnt in temples to calm mind and to age local alcohol products. Kamiki uses a unique second maturation technique, while blend is rested for a second time in Yoshino Sugi –Japanese Cedar- casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki; “THE FIRST WHISKY IN THE WORLD WITH JAPANESE CEDAR CASK FINISH”!
Kamiki name is derived from the Miwa Mountain (Mountain of God), which is protected by Omiwa Priests. Inspired by beautiful breezes coming from Miwa, the whisky is named KAMIKI, where KAMI means God and IKI means breath.
Kamiki whisky has a smooth taste, complex flavor and driven by pure malted barley. There is no age statement on the product. It has been aged in oak barrels minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks. Kamiki comes in a premium gift box, truly displaying its Japanese heritage.
Kamiki has got acknowledgements from:
- “CHAIRMAN’s TROPHY – HIGHEST Award” from 2018 Ultimate Spirit Challenge
- “GOLD” medal from 2018 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- “GOLD“ medal from Global Spirit Awards in August17 in Las Vegas
- “SILVER“ medal from New York International Wine and Spirit Competition in August17
- “GOLD“ medal from San Diego International Spirit Competition in August17
- “SILVER” award at Wine and Spirit Wholesalers of America Convention) in April
- “SILVER” award at Taste Competition and “BRONZE” in Packaging IWSC in July17
- Kamiki has been chosen by world’s most respected design galleries “The DieLine” and “Packaging of The World” as an inspirational whisky design.
- “GOLD” medal from China Wine and Spirits Awards Feb18.
- A perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
- Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat
- Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.
Bumbu : XO0 out of 5(0)
Bumbu XO is truly a thing of beauty. A smooth, rich and complex handcrafted rum created from scratch by our master distiller, our XO is aged up to 18 years in bourbon barrels and finished in Spanish white oak sherry casks to achieve a beautifully balanced, endlessly sippable rum.
This special release is distilled and aged in Panama, where we created a truly unique – and unquestionably superior – rum. Aromas of toffee, toasted oak, and vanilla give way to orange zest, peppery spice and even a hint of coffee on the palate.
A wonderfully engaging rum that encourages repeat visits, Bumbu XO is perfect for traditional rum cocktails – and perhaps even better on its own, neat or with a single ice cube.SKU: BBR02-NV00700-RM
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey0 out of 5(0)
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey showcases the five sources of flavor with an emphasis on the nuttiness of grain and toasted oak of the barrel delivering a more buttery expression than our bourbon. Using Malt grain allows the wood to play a big role in the flavor. Coming out of Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Wheat, and Malt. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. While most people associate Malt Whiskey with Scotland, Kentucky has a history of Malt Whiskey production pre-Prohibition. Woodford Reserve Malt draws upon this pre-Prohibition heritage for inspiration.
- Colour : Warm Umber
- Nose : Soft nutty notes drizzled with light caramel and milk chocolate coat a light layer of tropical fruit character. Delicate hints of brown spice, mint, brown sugar and soft oak float beneath.
- Taste : Dark chocolate and caramel covered nuts are dried out with a sprinkle of cocoa and brown spice. Faint ripe tropical fruit brighten a trace of toasted coconut and oak.
- Finish : Nutty and subtly sweet chocolate malt notes linger on.