|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
E.H. Taylor, Jr. Straight Rye
Straight Rye Whiskey has experienced a strong resurgence in the American whiskey landscape, yet Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. was making this style more than 100 years ago. This small batch, Bottled-in-Bond 100 proof straight rye whiskey pays tribute to the former Distillery owner with a unique rye whiskey reminiscent of days long past.
An altogether different recipe and profile than Sazerac Rye, this recipe contains just rye and malted barley, no corn. The result is an aroma full of dried fruit, black pepper, and touch of fresh dill. A small sip brings an array of flavours both sweet and savoury with a terrific balance of dark spices and subtle caramel overtones. The finish is especially pleasing with an oaky dryness that lingers just long enough.
The Glendronach Allardice 18 Years0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Allardice 18 Year Old is a fitting tribute to the founder of our distillery. Matured in fine Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents exquisite complexity, with dark treacle, allspice and walnut carrying on into the long, lingering finish.
The expression is bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Bright deep gold with a tawny centre.
- Nose : Sweet aromatics of fudge and muscovado sugar. Fruit compote and glacier Morello cherries provide added complexity.
- Taste : Rich, dark and seductive. Remarkable flavours of stewed fruits and allspice marry together with classical aged Oloroso and toasted walnut bread and chocolate orange.
- Finish : Tremendously long and complex.
[Bundle] Ferdinand’s Parisan Martini0 out of 5(0)
Bundle consists of :
- Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin (500ml) x 1
- Ferdinand’s Dry Vermouth x 1
- Chambord Liqueur x 1
- Martini Cocktail Glass Perfect Serve Spiegelau x 1
<Ferdinand’s Parisan Martini>
- 45ml Ferdinand’s Dry Vermouth
- 25ml Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin
- 10ml Crème De Cassis
Shake | Ice Cubes | Martini Glass
Orange Peel / Skewered CherrySKU: n/a
Promotion, Bundle, GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 SpecialPromotion, Bundle, GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 Special0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Single Cask Bottling Programme – Resting in the earthen floored, traditional dunnage warehouses of the distillery are an exquisite selection of fine oak casks, slowing maturing and imparting unique characteristics to their Highland Single Malts. A small quantity of casks has been personally selected by the Master Blender, specially chosen for their superb character, to celebrate and share some of their very best whisky. With maturing whiskies dating back as far as 1968, they have a rich selection of barrels, hogsheads, puncheons and butts to choose from.
The GlenDronach Batch 17 is the latest release of GlenDronach’s Single Cask Bottling Programme, featuring 7 single casks, dating from 1990 to 2006, specially selected by The GlenDronach’s Master Blender for Singapore. Comes in 700ml bottle each.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id6074cecaf0593" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
This bundle features 2 out of the 7 Rare Casks Bottlings, made exclusive to American Express Centurion and Platinum Card Members. The 2 specially selected Single Cask Bottlings are:
The GlenDronach 13 Year Old 2006
Cask 3343 Pedro Ximenez Puncheon
- Colour : Dark honey gold.
- Nose : enticing notes of baked orange and sandalwood with dried fig, apricot and mixed nuts with maple syrup. cedarwood and oven-baked gingerbread simmer in the background with winter spices.
- Taste : sweet, spicy and fruity with baked nectarine and plum pudding, vanilla cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. savour the long, spiced fruit finish of orange and ginger marmalade.
The GlenDronach 25 Year Old 1993
Cask 416 Oloroso Sherry Butt
- Colour : antique bronze with an amber hue.
- Nose : sticky date, burnt raisin and oloroso-soaked tobacco leaf give way to christmas cake and oven-baked treacle pie.
- Taste : sumptuous, mouth-filling taste of baked autumn fruits with plum, apple and blackberry. savour the lingering dark fruity taste of blueberry, cherry and treacle.
BenRiach 35 Years0 out of 5(0)
Building on the current recipe of the 25-year-old, the 35-year-old is also an elegant balance of bourbon and red wine casks. The combination at this age is used to best exemplify the classic fruit-forward BenRiach character. Unlike most red wine cask maturation that will just use the cask for finishing or in smaller quantities, this is a rare composition of bourbon barrel and red wine cask at a ratio of 50:50.
Nose: Luscious tropical fruit salad syrup with a delicate ripped mint and chocolate back note; all warmed by a gentle toasted oak spice.
Palate: A classic Speyside style combining waves of papaya and dried apricots with freshly-sawn oak spices, touches of golden syrup and distant milk chocolate which gently flow through the elegant long finish; long, sweet and satisfying finish.SKU: BNR11-NV00700-WS
Promotion, Whisky, Bourbon
E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel0 out of 5(0)
Colonel Edmund Haynes Taylor, Jr. is widely considered one of the founding fathers of the bourbon industry, fighting for the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897, nearly three decades after he purchased what is now called Buffalo Trace Distillery. During his time, Taylor implemented several innovative methods still used today, including climate-controlled aging warehouses. E.H. Taylor, Jr. Single Barrel is aged exclusively in Warehouse C, which was built by Taylor in 1881 and proven to be an excellent aging warehouse. Each barrel is hand-picked and Bottled in Bond at 100 proof to honour its namesake.
The aroma carries lightly toasted oak, with dried figs and butterscotch. One sip brings flavours of sweetness balanced with tobacco and dark spices. The finish is just long enough to prepare the palette for another sip. The bottle itself is a likeness to Colonel Taylor’s original design used over a century ago.SKU: BFT03-NV00750-WA