Premier Cru Burgundy | Red & White
Selected Premier Crus for your wine cellar.Read More
Maranges Premier Cru “Le Clos Des Loyères” 2016
Côte de Beaune, France
Varietal : Pinot Noir
Aromas of wild and black fruits with spices. Same flavours appear on the palate, enhancing the character of this well-balanced and elegant red. Tannins are smooth and silky and well-integrated.
Santenay Premier Cru “La Maladière” 2017
Côte de Beaune, France
Varietal : Chardonnay
Medium intensity aromas of lemon, apple, pear and honeysuckle. Refreshing acidity, flavours of white fruits, lime and subtle vanilla. Chiseled and lively.
Promotion, Bundle, Whisky, Scotch
Award-Winning Scotch Whiskies | The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Original 12 YearsPromotion, Bundle, Whisky, Scotch
Award-Winning Scotch Whiskies | The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Original 12 Years0 out of 5(0)
THE GLENDRONACH DISTILLERY
Sherry Cask Connoisseurs Since 1826
The GlenDronach, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland, creating the finest richly sherried single malts for nearly 200 years.
The GlenDronach is of true Highland style: a heavy and robust spirit, perfect for a long maturation period in sherry casks. The GlenDronach Distillery have carried forth the tradition of their founder James Allardice since 1826, maturing its whisky in the finest Spanish Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía.
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years 2018 Edition
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition Gold Outstanding 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2020
The GlenDronach Original 12 Years
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition Gold 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold
The GlenDronach 12 Year Old, epitomises the unyielding dedication to the mastery of the distillery’s craft. Matured in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents smooth vanilla, soft fruits and a memorably long, nutty finish, for which it has become renowned. The expression is bottled at 43%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Deep amber-red gold.
- Nose : Sweet, creamy vanilla with hints of ginger. Spiced mulled wine and pear.
- Taste : Rich, creamy, silky-smooth. Warm, rich oak and sherry sweetness, full mouth feel, raisins and soft fruits. Spicy with medium length and a dry finish.
19% OFFPromotion, Bundle
Best of Bourbon Whiskies0 out of 5(0)
Award-winning bourbons every bourbon drinker needs in his/her collection.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id61f383061fa07" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
Old Forester Classic 86 Proof
Sharp at first but softens quickly with hints of oak, sweet corn and rye grain. Spicy, with soft vanilla and light orange notes. Long, warm and slightly dry finish. Delectable sweetness.
Eagle Rare Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Bold, dry and delicate with notes of candied almonds and rich cocoa. Dry and lingering finish.
Woodford Reserve® Bourbon
Perfectly balanced. Bold grain and wood to sweet aromatics, spice, fruits, and floral notes.SKU: n/a
18% OFFPromotion, Bundle
International Gin Selection0 out of 5(0)
Award-winning gins from around the world.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id61f38306314f7" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
Flavourful and smooth, along with the astringency, sweet and sour of classic gin. Mixes well with a wide range of tonics.
The London N°1 Blue Gin
Well integrated, elegant, and clean. A delicate palate with some viscosity, and a fine dry mouth feel. Well balanced with a long sensual finish.
Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin
Riesling wine infused. Aromas of pine and juniper, pungent lavender, lemongrass, lemon meringue, vanilla and corianderSKU: n/a
Smokehead 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
A release of 6,000 bottles of 18 year old Smokehead, packaged smartly in an “extra black” bottle. Full bodied and rich.
- Nose : Very peaty and smoky, rich and deep with notes of spice, herbal, some tropical fruit.
- Palate : Medium on palate entry, then builds with spices and peat smoke. Sweet oak, chocolate and peat.
- Finish : Long, fruity, cocoa.
25% OFFPromotion, Bundle, GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 SpecialPromotion, Bundle, GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 Special0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Single Cask Bottling Programme – Resting in the earthen floored, traditional dunnage warehouses of the distillery are an exquisite selection of fine oak casks, slowing maturing and imparting unique characteristics to their Highland Single Malts. A small quantity of casks has been personally selected by the Master Blender, specially chosen for their superb character, to celebrate and share some of their very best whisky. With maturing whiskies dating back as far as 1968, they have a rich selection of barrels, hogsheads, puncheons and butts to choose from.
The GlenDronach Batch 17 is the latest release of GlenDronach’s Single Cask Bottling Programme, featuring 7 single casks, dating from 1990 to 2006, specially selected by The GlenDronach’s Master Blender for Singapore. Comes in 700ml bottle each.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id61f383063b70d" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
This bundle features 2 out of the 7 Rare Casks Bottlings, made exclusive to American Express Centurion and Platinum Card Members. The 2 specially selected Single Cask Bottlings are:
The GlenDronach 13 Year Old 2006
Cask 3343 Pedro Ximenez Puncheon
- Colour : Dark honey gold.
- Nose : enticing notes of baked orange and sandalwood with dried fig, apricot and mixed nuts with maple syrup. cedarwood and oven-baked gingerbread simmer in the background with winter spices.
- Taste : sweet, spicy and fruity with baked nectarine and plum pudding, vanilla cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. savour the long, spiced fruit finish of orange and ginger marmalade.
The GlenDronach 25 Year Old 1993
Cask 416 Oloroso Sherry Butt
- Colour : antique bronze with an amber hue.
- Nose : sticky date, burnt raisin and oloroso-soaked tobacco leaf give way to christmas cake and oven-baked treacle pie.
- Taste : sumptuous, mouth-filling taste of baked autumn fruits with plum, apple and blackberry. savour the lingering dark fruity taste of blueberry, cherry and treacle.