New World Pinot Noir Wine Bundle
Bundle Includes :
- 1 x Handpicked Regional Selection Pinot Noir 2017
- 1 x Orin Swift Slander 2018
- 1 x Waipara West Two Terrace Pinot Noir 2017
Out of stock
- Promotion, Bundle
International Gin Selection0 out of 5(0)
Award-winning gins from around the world.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id60fc2d92d8e29" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
Flavourful and smooth, along with the astringency, sweet and sour of classic gin. Mixes well with a wide range of tonics.
The London N°1 Blue Gin
Well integrated, elegant, and clean. A delicate palate with some viscosity, and a fine dry mouth feel. Well balanced with a long sensual finish.
Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin
Riesling wine infused. Aromas of pine and juniper, pungent lavender, lemongrass, lemon meringue, vanilla and corianderSKU: n/a
- Promotion, Bundle, Wine, Red
New World Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Bundle0 out of 5(0)
Bundle Includes :
- 1 x Handpicked Regional Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- 1 x Primus Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- 1 x Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Promotion, Bundle, GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 SpecialPromotion, Bundle, GlenDronach Single Cask, Whisky, Scotch
The GlenDronach Single Cask Batch 17 Special0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Single Cask Bottling Programme – Resting in the earthen floored, traditional dunnage warehouses of the distillery are an exquisite selection of fine oak casks, slowing maturing and imparting unique characteristics to their Highland Single Malts. A small quantity of casks has been personally selected by the Master Blender, specially chosen for their superb character, to celebrate and share some of their very best whisky. With maturing whiskies dating back as far as 1968, they have a rich selection of barrels, hogsheads, puncheons and butts to choose from.
The GlenDronach Batch 17 is the latest release of GlenDronach’s Single Cask Bottling Programme, featuring 7 single casks, dating from 1990 to 2006, specially selected by The GlenDronach’s Master Blender for Singapore. Comes in 700ml bottle each.<span class="collapseomatic " id="id60fc2d9300288" tabindex="0" title="Read More" >Read More
This bundle features 2 out of the 7 Rare Casks Bottlings, made exclusive to American Express Centurion and Platinum Card Members. The 2 specially selected Single Cask Bottlings are:
The GlenDronach 13 Year Old 2006
Cask 3343 Pedro Ximenez Puncheon
- Colour : Dark honey gold.
- Nose : enticing notes of baked orange and sandalwood with dried fig, apricot and mixed nuts with maple syrup. cedarwood and oven-baked gingerbread simmer in the background with winter spices.
- Taste : sweet, spicy and fruity with baked nectarine and plum pudding, vanilla cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. savour the long, spiced fruit finish of orange and ginger marmalade.
The GlenDronach 25 Year Old 1993
Cask 416 Oloroso Sherry Butt
- Colour : antique bronze with an amber hue.
- Nose : sticky date, burnt raisin and oloroso-soaked tobacco leaf give way to christmas cake and oven-baked treacle pie.
- Taste : sumptuous, mouth-filling taste of baked autumn fruits with plum, apple and blackberry. savour the lingering dark fruity taste of blueberry, cherry and treacle.
- Champagne, Promotion
Krug Grande Cuvée0 out of 5(0)
The richness and elegance of a legendary Krug Champagne!
Krug Grande Cuvée is born from the dream of one man, Joseph Krug, to craft the very best Champagne he could offer, every single year, regardless of annual variations in climate. Since 1843, the House of Krug has honoured this vision with each new Édition of Krug Grande Cuvée: the most generous expression of Champagne.
Krug Grande Cuvée is re-created every year, beyond the notion of vintage and is a blend of over 120 individual wines from more than 10 different years. The fullness or flavours and aromas achieved by this careful art of blending would be impossible to express with the wines of a single year.SKU: n/a