New World Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Bundle
Bundle Includes :
- 1 x Handpicked Regional Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- 1 x Primus Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- 1 x Louis M. Martini Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Promotion, Bundle, Wine, White
New World Sauvignon Blanc Wine Bundle0 out of 5(0)
Bundle Includes :
- 1 x Waipara West Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- 1 x Orin Swift Blank Stare 2017
- 1 x Handpicked Regional Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2019
- Promotion, Bundle
[Bundle] Ferdinand’s Parisan Martini0 out of 5(0)
Bundle consists of :
- Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin (500ml) x 1
- Ferdinand’s Dry Vermouth x 1
- Chambord Liqueur x 1
- Martini Cocktail Glass Perfect Serve Spiegelau x 1
<Ferdinand’s Parisan Martini>
- 45ml Ferdinand’s Dry Vermouth
- 25ml Ferdinand’s Saar Dry Gin
- 10ml Crème De Cassis
Shake | Ice Cubes | Martini Glass
Orange Peel / Skewered CherrySKU: n/a
Opus One 20150 out of 5(0)
Marking the warmest year since 2008, the 2015 growing season set a record for early bloom. Drought conditions persisted, and rainfall was erratic, with most of the much-needed rain falling at the end of the previous year and supplemented by only a single storm in February, which was enough water to sustain the vines. Cooler conditions during flowering ultimately lead to a smaller number of berries on each cluster and lower than average yields. Warm summer months led to advanced veraison, which was followed by perfect ripening conditions. Harvest began on September 1 with short pauses; heat spells and continued warmth allowed for the berries to be steadily picked at their ideal maturity. The harvest was completed on October 8.
Initial dark fruit, spice and baking aromas in the 2015 Opus One are interwoven with seductive notes of violet, black tea, and sage. The entry is vibrant with ripe dark fruit flavors of plum, blackberry and blueberry followed by hints of vanilla and cocoa. Silky, fine-grained tannins provide structure and a creamy texture. The wine finishes with fresh acidity and a rich, lingering finish that promises longevity in the cellar.
Varietal : Cabernet Sauvignon 81%, Cabernet Franc 7%, Merlot 6%, Petit Verdot 4%, Malbec 2%SKU: OPO01-1500750-RD
- Promotion, Bundle, Whisky, Scotch
Award-Winning Scotch Whiskies | The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Original 12 YearsPromotion, Bundle, Whisky, Scotch
Award-Winning Scotch Whiskies | The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Original 12 Years0 out of 5(0)
THE GLENDRONACH DISTILLERY
Sherry Cask Connoisseurs Since 1826
The GlenDronach, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland, creating the finest richly sherried single malts for nearly 200 years.
The GlenDronach is of true Highland style: a heavy and robust spirit, perfect for a long maturation period in sherry casks. The GlenDronach Distillery have carried forth the tradition of their founder James Allardice since 1826, maturing its whisky in the finest Spanish Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía.
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years 2018 Edition
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition Gold Outstanding 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2020
The GlenDronach Original 12 Years
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition Gold 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold
The GlenDronach 12 Year Old, epitomises the unyielding dedication to the mastery of the distillery’s craft. Matured in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents smooth vanilla, soft fruits and a memorably long, nutty finish, for which it has become renowned. The expression is bottled at 43%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Deep amber-red gold.
- Nose : Sweet, creamy vanilla with hints of ginger. Spiced mulled wine and pear.
- Taste : Rich, creamy, silky-smooth. Warm, rich oak and sherry sweetness, full mouth feel, raisins and soft fruits. Spicy with medium length and a dry finish.