|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Louis M. Martini Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
4 in stock
The dark violet hue of the Louis M. Martini Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is indicative of its decadent blackberry, cassis and black cherry aromas and flavors. Earthy notes of truffle, smoky cedar and dried herbs unfold around this wine’s assertive tannins that will soften with age. Rich, expansive and well-structured with a long, lingering finish, this wine has aging potential of a decade or more.
Varietal : Cabernet Sauvignon
4 in stock
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kamiki Blended Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
Kamiki is a new expression of premium Japanese style whisky blessed by Omiwa priests from Nara. Nara is the ancient capital of Japan and it holds many temples from Shinto, Tengri and Buddhist religions, which makes Nara «The City of Temples».
Kamiki production is protected by Omiwa Temple priests. Omiwa is one of the oldest extant Shinto shrine in Japan over thousand years old and protecting local alcohol producers ever since. To celebrate the timeless alcohol tradition of the region, rare Japanese malt whiskies and finest malt whiskies sourced from rest of the world are blended and later fused with the highest quality pure spring water.
Nara is covered with dense Yoshino Sugi (Japanese Cedar) forests. Yoshino Sugi is used to build temples, burnt in temples to calm mind and to age local alcohol products. Kamiki uses a unique second maturation technique, while blend is rested for a second time in Yoshino Sugi –Japanese Cedar- casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki; “THE FIRST WHISKY IN THE WORLD WITH JAPANESE CEDAR CASK FINISH”!
Kamiki name is derived from the Miwa Mountain (Mountain of God), which is protected by Omiwa Priests. Inspired by beautiful breezes coming from Miwa, the whisky is named KAMIKI, where KAMI means God and IKI means breath.
Kamiki whisky has a smooth taste, complex flavor and driven by pure malted barley. There is no age statement on the product. It has been aged in oak barrels minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks. Kamiki comes in a premium gift box, truly displaying its Japanese heritage.
Kamiki has got acknowledgements from:
- “CHAIRMAN’s TROPHY – HIGHEST Award” from 2018 Ultimate Spirit Challenge
- “GOLD” medal from 2018 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- “GOLD“ medal from Global Spirit Awards in August17 in Las Vegas
- “SILVER“ medal from New York International Wine and Spirit Competition in August17
- “GOLD“ medal from San Diego International Spirit Competition in August17
- “SILVER” award at Wine and Spirit Wholesalers of America Convention) in April
- “SILVER” award at Taste Competition and “BRONZE” in Packaging IWSC in July17
- Kamiki has been chosen by world’s most respected design galleries “The DieLine” and “Packaging of The World” as an inspirational whisky design.
- “GOLD” medal from China Wine and Spirits Awards Feb18.
- A perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
- Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat
- Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.
BenRiach Authenticus Aged 30 Years0 out of 5(0)
BenRiach Authenticus aged 30 years is a rare opportunity to experience peated Speyside single malt dating back to the 1980s. As the oldest expression in our peated range, we believe BenRiach Authenticus will impress with its distinguished profile. An unusually richly peated Speyside, Authenticus beguiles with its fusion of ripe, developed sweetness and aromatic peat smoke. 1 cask matured: bourbon barrels.
Colour: Polished red wood
Nose: A delightful balance of wild honey and peat combine perfectly with a touch of allspice. Distant soft fruits add hints of yellow pear, melon and peach to the sweet, smoky nose.
Palate: An exquisite combination of spiced oak, soft, creamy vanilla and summer fruits with a dusting of cocoa. An infusion of sweet peat reek gently builds, adding an intriguing herbal, smoky contrast to the unique character. In the finish, a rush of sweet, wild honey provides a lovely contrast to this lively, intense expression.SKU: BNR05-NV00700-WS
Promotion, Scotch, Whisky
Glenglassaugh Revival0 out of 5(0)
The Revival is the first expression released from Glenglassaugh distillery after being mothballed for more than 20 years. The Glenglassaugh Revival has been matured in a balanced mix of ex-red wine and fresh bourbon casks, vatted and re-racked for double maturation in rich sherry casks. Bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and of natural colour.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Sweet caramel and toffee with notes of nutty sherry, milk chocolate and honey. Ripe plums, red berries and oranges. Caramelised sugar and earthy, charred oak.
- Palate : Sweet, rounded and creamy. Oranges, plums, cherries and walnuts, chocolate, honey-mead, sherry and soft, spiced oak.
Glengoyne 12 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Lemon zest, toffee apples – and a scent of coconut. Hand-selected sherry casks help create this paradise of flavours and rich, golden colour. It’s the taste of Scotland’s slowest distillation, and our insistence on barley dried by air – never peat.
- Colour : Natural, rich gold
- Nose : Coconut oil, honey, lemon zest, dried oak
- Palate : Toffee apples, cinnamon spice, ginger, orange and shortbread
- Finish : A hint of sherry and soft oak. Very well balanced
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.