|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Krug Grande Cuvée
The richness and elegance of a legendary Krug Champagne!
Krug Grande Cuvée is born from the dream of one man, Joseph Krug, to craft the very best Champagne he could offer, every single year, regardless of annual variations in climate. Since 1843, the House of Krug has honoured this vision with each new Édition of Krug Grande Cuvée: the most generous expression of Champagne.
Krug Grande Cuvée is re-created every year, beyond the notion of vintage and is a blend of over 120 individual wines from more than 10 different years. The fullness or flavours and aromas achieved by this careful art of blending would be impossible to express with the wines of a single year.
$238.00 – $268.00
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Promotion, Scotch, Whisky
Glenglassaugh Revival0 out of 5(0)
The Revival is the first expression released from Glenglassaugh distillery after being mothballed for more than 20 years. The Glenglassaugh Revival has been matured in a balanced mix of ex-red wine and fresh bourbon casks, vatted and re-racked for double maturation in rich sherry casks. Bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and of natural colour.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Sweet caramel and toffee with notes of nutty sherry, milk chocolate and honey. Ripe plums, red berries and oranges. Caramelised sugar and earthy, charred oak.
- Palate : Sweet, rounded and creamy. Oranges, plums, cherries and walnuts, chocolate, honey-mead, sherry and soft, spiced oak.
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Bourbon0 out of 5(0)
The perfectly balanced taste of our Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is comprised of more than 200 detectable flavour notes, from bold grain and wood, to sweet aromatics, spice, and fruit & floral notes.
Woodford Reserve is built around flavour. The bourbon has a rich texture of flavours that create opportunities for cocktail and food pairings. Woodford Reserve is designed with perfectly proportioned flavours of depth and complexity. The smooth, balanced spirit has been celebrated as versatile and approachable, contemporary yet timeless.SKU: WDF01-NV00750-WA
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kura The Whisky Pure Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
“From Okinawa to The World”…
Kura Pure Malt Whisky is the latest premium Japanese Whisky expression of Helios Distillery from Okinawa Island.
Situated in Nago-city, the Northern Area of Okinawa that is known for its rich natural environment, Helios has placed high value on preservation of the environment and making the best use of Okinawa’s natural resources and history, and dedicate to produce authentic and good whiskies.
Based on the principal, Tadashi Matsuda, the founder, Helios Co. has been distilling spirits over 50 years and promoting the identity, culture, and know-how of Okinawa. This is why, company’s main theme is “From Okinawa to The World”!
Kura Pure Malt Whisky is a blended malt whisky made with malted barley, yeast and water. The blend consists of varying malt whiskies that ages up to 18 years.
Nose: Heather honey, yuzu citrus blended with flower and hints of vanilla
Palate: Butter scotch with vanilla notes up front, joined with Japanese citrus notes
Finish: Hints of caramel filled with green notes, and tropical fruits with vanillaSKU: KUR01-NV00700-WJ
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Wheat Whiskey0 out of 5(0)
Woodford Reserve Wheat Whiskey is a modern interpretation of a classic straight American whiskey through wheat grain innovation. With a nod to history balanced with the pioneering spirit of Woodford Reserve, our Wheat Whiskey becomes the fruit-forward expression within our Five Areas of Flavor offerings. This Wheat Whiskey is unique as it is made using all four grain types. After Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Malt and Wheat. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. With the introduction our Wheat Whiskey, Woodford Reserve will be the first to produce all four types.
- Nose : Cooked fruit (apple, pear, banana) and aromatic spices (cinnamon and cedar) mingle with a delicate floral character sweetened with light vanilla bean and brown sugar notes.
- Taste : Spicy applesauce and toasted coconut notes enliven an earthy mint and cocoa nibs mix.
- Finish : Dry, subtle cocoa nibs and apple peel fruit linger on.
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kamiki Blended Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
Kamiki is a new expression of premium Japanese style whisky blessed by Omiwa priests from Nara. Nara is the ancient capital of Japan and it holds many temples from Shinto, Tengri and Buddhist religions, which makes Nara «The City of Temples».
Kamiki production is protected by Omiwa Temple priests. Omiwa is one of the oldest extant Shinto shrine in Japan over thousand years old and protecting local alcohol producers ever since. To celebrate the timeless alcohol tradition of the region, rare Japanese malt whiskies and finest malt whiskies sourced from rest of the world are blended and later fused with the highest quality pure spring water.
Nara is covered with dense Yoshino Sugi (Japanese Cedar) forests. Yoshino Sugi is used to build temples, burnt in temples to calm mind and to age local alcohol products. Kamiki uses a unique second maturation technique, while blend is rested for a second time in Yoshino Sugi –Japanese Cedar- casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki; “THE FIRST WHISKY IN THE WORLD WITH JAPANESE CEDAR CASK FINISH”!
Kamiki name is derived from the Miwa Mountain (Mountain of God), which is protected by Omiwa Priests. Inspired by beautiful breezes coming from Miwa, the whisky is named KAMIKI, where KAMI means God and IKI means breath.
Kamiki whisky has a smooth taste, complex flavor and driven by pure malted barley. There is no age statement on the product. It has been aged in oak barrels minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks. Kamiki comes in a premium gift box, truly displaying its Japanese heritage.
Kamiki has got acknowledgements from:
- “CHAIRMAN’s TROPHY – HIGHEST Award” from 2018 Ultimate Spirit Challenge
- “GOLD” medal from 2018 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- “GOLD“ medal from Global Spirit Awards in August17 in Las Vegas
- “SILVER“ medal from New York International Wine and Spirit Competition in August17
- “GOLD“ medal from San Diego International Spirit Competition in August17
- “SILVER” award at Wine and Spirit Wholesalers of America Convention) in April
- “SILVER” award at Taste Competition and “BRONZE” in Packaging IWSC in July17
- Kamiki has been chosen by world’s most respected design galleries “The DieLine” and “Packaging of The World” as an inspirational whisky design.
- “GOLD” medal from China Wine and Spirits Awards Feb18.
- A perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
- Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat
- Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.