|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel 100 Proof
11 in stock
This beautiful 100-proof Single-Barrel expression offers the perfect balance between the bold character of the toasted oak barrel and sweet vanilla and light spice notes of our grain bill for an exceptionally smooth finish.
- Barrels : Handmade White Oak
- Location : Top Floor
- Grain bill : 80% Corn, 12% Malt, 8% Rye
Smooth notes of caramel and vanilla with light spice notes gives way to rich flavourful oak with a depth perfectly balanced on the finish which lingers pleasantly.
Bottled in Bond at 100-Proof so you can experience the full depth and intensity of its rich flavor.
11 in stock
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kamiki Intense Wood Whisky0 out of 5(0)
Kamiki is a new expression of premium Japanese style whisky blessed by Omiwa priests from Nara. Nara is the ancient capital of Japan and it holds many temples from Shinto, Tengri and Buddhist religions, which makes Nara «The City of Temples».
Kamiki production is protected by Omiwa Temple priests. Omiwa is one of the oldest extant Shinto shrine in Japan over thousand years old and protecting local alcohol producers ever since. To celebrate the timeless alcohol tradition of the region, rare Japanese malt whiskies and finest malt whiskies sourced from rest of the world are blended and later fused with the highest quality pure spring water.
Nara is covered with dense Yoshino Sugi (Japanese Cedar) forests. Yoshino Sugi is used to build temples, burnt in temples to calm mind and to age local alcohol products. Kamiki uses a unique second maturation technique, while blend is rested for a second time in Yoshino Sugi –Japanese Cedar- casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki; “THE FIRST WHISKY IN THE WORLD WITH JAPANESE CEDAR CASK FINISH”!
Kamiki name is derived from the Miwa Mountain (Mountain of God), which is protected by Omiwa Priests. Inspired by beautiful breezes coming from Miwa, the whisky is named KAMIKI, where KAMI means God and IKI means breath.
Kamiki INTENSE is an exclusive version of Kamiki ORIGINAL whisky has a smooth taste, complex flavor and driven by pure malted barley. There is no age statement on the product. It has been aged in oak barrels minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks longer than Kamiki ORIGINAL for bolder taste lovers
Kamiki INTENSE has got acknowledgements from:
- 2018 “PLATINUM” Award from SIP
- 2018 “DOUBLE GOLD” San Diego Spirits Competition
- 2018 “SILVER” San Francisco Spirits Competition
- 2018 “GOLD” from CIGAR and SPIRITS magazine competition
Nose: A perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
Palate: Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat
Finish: Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.SKU: KMK02-NV00500-WJ
Promotion, Scotch, Whisky
Glenglassaugh Revival0 out of 5(0)
The Revival is the first expression released from Glenglassaugh distillery after being mothballed for more than 20 years. The Glenglassaugh Revival has been matured in a balanced mix of ex-red wine and fresh bourbon casks, vatted and re-racked for double maturation in rich sherry casks. Bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and of natural colour.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Sweet caramel and toffee with notes of nutty sherry, milk chocolate and honey. Ripe plums, red berries and oranges. Caramelised sugar and earthy, charred oak.
- Palate : Sweet, rounded and creamy. Oranges, plums, cherries and walnuts, chocolate, honey-mead, sherry and soft, spiced oak.
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey0 out of 5(0)
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey showcases the five sources of flavor with an emphasis on the nuttiness of grain and toasted oak of the barrel delivering a more buttery expression than our bourbon. Using Malt grain allows the wood to play a big role in the flavor. Coming out of Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Wheat, and Malt. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. While most people associate Malt Whiskey with Scotland, Kentucky has a history of Malt Whiskey production pre-Prohibition. Woodford Reserve Malt draws upon this pre-Prohibition heritage for inspiration.
- Colour : Warm Umber
- Nose : Soft nutty notes drizzled with light caramel and milk chocolate coat a light layer of tropical fruit character. Delicate hints of brown spice, mint, brown sugar and soft oak float beneath.
- Taste : Dark chocolate and caramel covered nuts are dried out with a sprinkle of cocoa and brown spice. Faint ripe tropical fruit brighten a trace of toasted coconut and oak.
- Finish : Nutty and subtly sweet chocolate malt notes linger on.
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.
Promotion, Single Cask, Whisky
BenRiach 21 Year Old 1997 Cask 7858 Batch 16 Virgin Oak Hogshead0 out of 5(0)
Aged : 21 years
Cask Type : Virgin Oak
Appearance : Orange gold.
Nose : A confectionery shop of blackcurrant sweets, sugared pineapple cubes, strawberry bonbons and chocolate coated honeycomb.
Palate: Pineapple, vanilla and honeycomb with coconut ice and sugar candy. Blackberry cream builds into the long-lasting sweet, fruity finish.SKU: BNR21-NV00700-WS