|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Handpicked Regional Selection Shiraz 2016
Out of stock
A standout vintage in Barossa, with high quality fruit and good yields. The wine was aged for 12 months, a portion in French oak barrels and a portion in tank with quality French oak barrel staves.
This is a rich and full-bodied Shiraz with flavours of ripe forest fruits and baking spices balanced with toasty oak and supple tannin. Serve at around 16°C and enjoy with hearty dishes such as spicy hot pot, vegetarian stew, beef bourguignon, barbecued lamb.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
BenRiach 25 Years0 out of 5(0)
Our Master Blender works with different casks for this 25-year-old expression to ensure a consistent taste profile batch after batch. The latest batch is a balanced maturation of bourbon and red wine casks and offers a rare opportunity to taste an older expression that has used red wine casks for such a long period of maturation. Later in F19 this expression will move to a five cask matured whisky recipe and be a more natural older brother to the four-cask matured twenty-one year old.
Nose : Rich honey, spices, apples work in combination with superb oak-wood notes.
Palate : A rich cocktail of honey, sherry cocoa and apples, supported by a fascinating presence of citrus and wonderful wood tones.SKU: BNR13-NV00700-WS
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kamiki Intense Wood Whisky0 out of 5(0)
Kamiki is a new expression of premium Japanese style whisky blessed by Omiwa priests from Nara. Nara is the ancient capital of Japan and it holds many temples from Shinto, Tengri and Buddhist religions, which makes Nara «The City of Temples».
Kamiki production is protected by Omiwa Temple priests. Omiwa is one of the oldest extant Shinto shrine in Japan over thousand years old and protecting local alcohol producers ever since. To celebrate the timeless alcohol tradition of the region, rare Japanese malt whiskies and finest malt whiskies sourced from rest of the world are blended and later fused with the highest quality pure spring water.
Nara is covered with dense Yoshino Sugi (Japanese Cedar) forests. Yoshino Sugi is used to build temples, burnt in temples to calm mind and to age local alcohol products. Kamiki uses a unique second maturation technique, while blend is rested for a second time in Yoshino Sugi –Japanese Cedar- casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki; “THE FIRST WHISKY IN THE WORLD WITH JAPANESE CEDAR CASK FINISH”!
Kamiki name is derived from the Miwa Mountain (Mountain of God), which is protected by Omiwa Priests. Inspired by beautiful breezes coming from Miwa, the whisky is named KAMIKI, where KAMI means God and IKI means breath.
Kamiki INTENSE is an exclusive version of Kamiki ORIGINAL whisky has a smooth taste, complex flavor and driven by pure malted barley. There is no age statement on the product. It has been aged in oak barrels minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks longer than Kamiki ORIGINAL for bolder taste lovers
Kamiki INTENSE has got acknowledgements from:
- 2018 “PLATINUM” Award from SIP
- 2018 “DOUBLE GOLD” San Diego Spirits Competition
- 2018 “SILVER” San Francisco Spirits Competition
- 2018 “GOLD” from CIGAR and SPIRITS magazine competition
Nose: A perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
Palate: Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat
Finish: Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.SKU: KMK02-NV00500-WJ
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Master Collection Cherry Wood Smoked Barley0 out of 5(0)
The Woodford Reserve Master’s Collection has traditionally honored the pioneering and innovative production processes established at our Woodford County distillery in the 1830s by owner Oscar Pepper and Master Distiller James Crow. Today that pioneering spirit is embodied in the Woodford Reserve Distillery’s Master’s Collection series and it’s latest release – Cherry Wood Smoked Barley.
Mash Bill : 70% corn, 20% cherry smoked malt, 10% distiller’s malt
The 2017 Master’s Collection Cherry Wood Smoked Barley is the first Kentucky bourbon to use malted barley that has been exposed to wood smoke during its kilning process. This imparted a rich smoked almond note to the mash that carried over in the distillation process. With 30% malt content the Cherry Wood Smoked Barley mash bill has a greater amount of malt than traditional bourbon. The result is a rich, full-bodied bourbon.
- Appearance : Rich amber
- Nose : A complex mingling of deep caramel, brown sugar and dark chocolate top a layer of cherry jam and nutty crumbles dusted with wood spice.
- Taste : Intense smoked almond and malt character sweetened with cherry pie filling and a touch of caramel.
- Finish : Long smoked almond notes fade into a rich cherry fruit jam.
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey0 out of 5(0)
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey showcases the five sources of flavor with an emphasis on the nuttiness of grain and toasted oak of the barrel delivering a more buttery expression than our bourbon. Using Malt grain allows the wood to play a big role in the flavor. Coming out of Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Wheat, and Malt. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. While most people associate Malt Whiskey with Scotland, Kentucky has a history of Malt Whiskey production pre-Prohibition. Woodford Reserve Malt draws upon this pre-Prohibition heritage for inspiration.
- Colour : Warm Umber
- Nose : Soft nutty notes drizzled with light caramel and milk chocolate coat a light layer of tropical fruit character. Delicate hints of brown spice, mint, brown sugar and soft oak float beneath.
- Taste : Dark chocolate and caramel covered nuts are dried out with a sprinkle of cocoa and brown spice. Faint ripe tropical fruit brighten a trace of toasted coconut and oak.
- Finish : Nutty and subtly sweet chocolate malt notes linger on.
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.