|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Handpicked Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
Margaret River, Australia
This is a complex wine with aromas of black berry fruits, chocolate and cedar with briary highlights. On the palate it has layers of interest starting with rich dark berry fruit flavours, deft oak treatment and plush tannins. It is ready to drink and will age beautifully over the long term.
This fruit was hand harvested in late March in a selection of our vineyards; the majority was from the Wilyabrup sub-region and there was a parcel from Carbunup. The wine was aged in French oak barriques, 30 per cent new, for 15 months.
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kura 8 Year Old White Oak Whisky0 out of 5(0)
The Kura 8 Year Old White Oak Whisky is exceptionally hand crafted in Okinawa. It is reserved in selected North American white oak casks for 8 years. Kura is made from best quality Indica rice with black Koji unique to Okinawa using traditional production methods of over 600 years of craftsmanship. Complex aroma and mellow taste bring whisky lovers to a different and new concept of true local Japanese whisky.SKU: KUR03-NV00700-WJ
Bourbon, Promotion, Whisky
Woodford Reserve® Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey0 out of 5(0)
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey showcases the five sources of flavor with an emphasis on the nuttiness of grain and toasted oak of the barrel delivering a more buttery expression than our bourbon. Using Malt grain allows the wood to play a big role in the flavor. Coming out of Prohibition the Federal Government approved four straight whiskey standards: Bourbon, Rye, Wheat, and Malt. These reflected the types of whiskies produced in the United States prior to Prohibition. While most people associate Malt Whiskey with Scotland, Kentucky has a history of Malt Whiskey production pre-Prohibition. Woodford Reserve Malt draws upon this pre-Prohibition heritage for inspiration.
- Colour : Warm Umber
- Nose : Soft nutty notes drizzled with light caramel and milk chocolate coat a light layer of tropical fruit character. Delicate hints of brown spice, mint, brown sugar and soft oak float beneath.
- Taste : Dark chocolate and caramel covered nuts are dried out with a sprinkle of cocoa and brown spice. Faint ripe tropical fruit brighten a trace of toasted coconut and oak.
- Finish : Nutty and subtly sweet chocolate malt notes linger on.
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kamiki Blended Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
Kamiki is a new expression of premium Japanese style whisky blessed by Omiwa priests from Nara. Nara is the ancient capital of Japan and it holds many temples from Shinto, Tengri and Buddhist religions, which makes Nara «The City of Temples».
Kamiki production is protected by Omiwa Temple priests. Omiwa is one of the oldest extant Shinto shrine in Japan over thousand years old and protecting local alcohol producers ever since. To celebrate the timeless alcohol tradition of the region, rare Japanese malt whiskies and finest malt whiskies sourced from rest of the world are blended and later fused with the highest quality pure spring water.
Nara is covered with dense Yoshino Sugi (Japanese Cedar) forests. Yoshino Sugi is used to build temples, burnt in temples to calm mind and to age local alcohol products. Kamiki uses a unique second maturation technique, while blend is rested for a second time in Yoshino Sugi –Japanese Cedar- casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki; “THE FIRST WHISKY IN THE WORLD WITH JAPANESE CEDAR CASK FINISH”!
Kamiki name is derived from the Miwa Mountain (Mountain of God), which is protected by Omiwa Priests. Inspired by beautiful breezes coming from Miwa, the whisky is named KAMIKI, where KAMI means God and IKI means breath.
Kamiki whisky has a smooth taste, complex flavor and driven by pure malted barley. There is no age statement on the product. It has been aged in oak barrels minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks. Kamiki comes in a premium gift box, truly displaying its Japanese heritage.
Kamiki has got acknowledgements from:
- “CHAIRMAN’s TROPHY – HIGHEST Award” from 2018 Ultimate Spirit Challenge
- “GOLD” medal from 2018 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- “GOLD“ medal from Global Spirit Awards in August17 in Las Vegas
- “SILVER“ medal from New York International Wine and Spirit Competition in August17
- “GOLD“ medal from San Diego International Spirit Competition in August17
- “SILVER” award at Wine and Spirit Wholesalers of America Convention) in April
- “SILVER” award at Taste Competition and “BRONZE” in Packaging IWSC in July17
- Kamiki has been chosen by world’s most respected design galleries “The DieLine” and “Packaging of The World” as an inspirational whisky design.
- “GOLD” medal from China Wine and Spirits Awards Feb18.
- A perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
- Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat
- Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.
BenRiach Authenticus Aged 30 Years0 out of 5(0)
BenRiach Authenticus aged 30 years is a rare opportunity to experience peated Speyside single malt dating back to the 1980s. As the oldest expression in our peated range, we believe BenRiach Authenticus will impress with its distinguished profile. An unusually richly peated Speyside, Authenticus beguiles with its fusion of ripe, developed sweetness and aromatic peat smoke. 1 cask matured: bourbon barrels.
Colour: Polished red wood
Nose: A delightful balance of wild honey and peat combine perfectly with a touch of allspice. Distant soft fruits add hints of yellow pear, melon and peach to the sweet, smoky nose.
Palate: An exquisite combination of spiced oak, soft, creamy vanilla and summer fruits with a dusting of cocoa. An infusion of sweet peat reek gently builds, adding an intriguing herbal, smoky contrast to the unique character. In the finish, a rush of sweet, wild honey provides a lovely contrast to this lively, intense expression.SKU: BNR05-NV00700-WS
Promotion, Single Cask, Whisky
BenRiach 23 Year Old 1995 Cask 7385 Batch 16 Olorosso Butt [ Peated ]0 out of 5(0)
Aged : 23 years
Cask Type : Oloroso
Appearance : Antique gold.
Nose : Intense smoked vanilla, with orange and ground ginger. Pear and smoked applewood emerge with nutmeg and cherry tree bark.
Palate : Apple and calvados fill the palate with waves of guava, acacia honey and sweet birch. The exceedingly long finish leaves nutmeg and roasted apple.SKU: BNR24-NV00700-WS