|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Château d’Anglès Grand Vin Rouge 2018
- Hard limestone screes of the mountain of La Clape. Miocene pebble terrace. Warm and dry climate tempered by the Mediterranean. Slow ripening thanks to cooler coastal on the shores of the sea.
- Sustainable practices according to High Environmental Value charter (level 3) in respect for the environment and complexity of the wine: composted pomace, mulched prunings, plowing, no insecticides, no weedkillers.
- Syrah (40%), Grenache (40%), Mourvèdre (20%). Cordon de Royat trellising, hard-pruned for strictly controlled yields of about 35 hl/ha
- Deep red colour with hints of black.Complex bouquet with a blend of ripe red and black fruits, spices, licorice and tobacco flavours hilghlighted by the typical minty touch of La Clape. Full-bodied and elegant mouth structured by dense and remarkably silky tannins. Great lengh endowed with a nice freshness.
- Fresh and fruity when young, gaining more complexity after 5-10 years. Poten- tial of 15-20 years.
- Wonderful with game, red meat and sauce dishes. Try it with a serious T-bone !
- Decant a few hours and serve at 18°C/60°F.