|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
Bittermens® ‘Elemakule Tiki Bitters
A taste of the islands. We recommend adding a dash to libations served in shrunken heads, volcanoes and miniature ceramic Moai.These bitters were inspired by one of the new garde of Tiki legends: Brian Miller. He asked if we ever considered making Falernum, a cordial filled with the spices of the West Indies. Since we weren’t cordial makers at the time, we decided to see if it was possible to create a bitter designed with tiki cocktails in mind.
Our formulation takes into account the contributions from both the Eastern (Polynesia) and Western (Caribbean) schools of tropical cocktails.
Primary Flavors: Cinnamon and Allspice with a strong cast of supporting spice flavors
Promotion, Scotch, Whisky
Glenglassaugh Revival0 out of 5(0)
The Revival is the first expression released from Glenglassaugh distillery after being mothballed for more than 20 years. The Glenglassaugh Revival has been matured in a balanced mix of ex-red wine and fresh bourbon casks, vatted and re-racked for double maturation in rich sherry casks. Bottled at 46%, non-chill filtered and of natural colour.
- Colour : Copper
- Nose : Sweet caramel and toffee with notes of nutty sherry, milk chocolate and honey. Ripe plums, red berries and oranges. Caramelised sugar and earthy, charred oak.
- Palate : Sweet, rounded and creamy. Oranges, plums, cherries and walnuts, chocolate, honey-mead, sherry and soft, spiced oak.
Promotion, Single Cask, Whisky
BenRiach 25 Year Old 1993 Cask 7944 Batch 16 Claret Hogshead0 out of 5(0)
Aged : 25 years
Cask Type : Claret
Appearance : Auburn.
Nose : Sweet honeysuckle, cherry blossom and grape vine, with golden syrup and vanilla. Fresh oak brings clarity throughout.
Palate : Sweet, floral and fruity with red apple and grape, smothered in honey and vanilla cream. Candy floss and red grape skin leave a deliciously sweet and refined finish.SKU: BNR19-NV00700-WS
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kamiki Blended Malt Whisky0 out of 5(0)
Kamiki is a new expression of premium Japanese style whisky blessed by Omiwa priests from Nara. Nara is the ancient capital of Japan and it holds many temples from Shinto, Tengri and Buddhist religions, which makes Nara «The City of Temples».
Kamiki production is protected by Omiwa Temple priests. Omiwa is one of the oldest extant Shinto shrine in Japan over thousand years old and protecting local alcohol producers ever since. To celebrate the timeless alcohol tradition of the region, rare Japanese malt whiskies and finest malt whiskies sourced from rest of the world are blended and later fused with the highest quality pure spring water.
Nara is covered with dense Yoshino Sugi (Japanese Cedar) forests. Yoshino Sugi is used to build temples, burnt in temples to calm mind and to age local alcohol products. Kamiki uses a unique second maturation technique, while blend is rested for a second time in Yoshino Sugi –Japanese Cedar- casks to capture a perfectly smooth taste, a scent of sandalwood on the nose and a zest of green tea in the finish. This second maturation makes Kamiki; “THE FIRST WHISKY IN THE WORLD WITH JAPANESE CEDAR CASK FINISH”!
Kamiki name is derived from the Miwa Mountain (Mountain of God), which is protected by Omiwa Priests. Inspired by beautiful breezes coming from Miwa, the whisky is named KAMIKI, where KAMI means God and IKI means breath.
Kamiki whisky has a smooth taste, complex flavor and driven by pure malted barley. There is no age statement on the product. It has been aged in oak barrels minimum of three years and second aged in non-charred local cedar casks. Kamiki comes in a premium gift box, truly displaying its Japanese heritage.
Kamiki has got acknowledgements from:
- “CHAIRMAN’s TROPHY – HIGHEST Award” from 2018 Ultimate Spirit Challenge
- “GOLD” medal from 2018 China Wine and Spirits Awards
- “GOLD“ medal from Global Spirit Awards in August17 in Las Vegas
- “SILVER“ medal from New York International Wine and Spirit Competition in August17
- “GOLD“ medal from San Diego International Spirit Competition in August17
- “SILVER” award at Wine and Spirit Wholesalers of America Convention) in April
- “SILVER” award at Taste Competition and “BRONZE” in Packaging IWSC in July17
- Kamiki has been chosen by world’s most respected design galleries “The DieLine” and “Packaging of The World” as an inspirational whisky design.
- “GOLD” medal from China Wine and Spirits Awards Feb18.
- A perfectly balanced heather honey and sandalwood.
- Sweet caramel, Japanese plum and balanced oak with peat
- Hints of toffee and a long lasting finish with a zest of green tea.
Japanese, Promotion, Whisky
Kura 8 Year Old White Oak Whisky0 out of 5(0)
The Kura 8 Year Old White Oak Whisky is exceptionally hand crafted in Okinawa. It is reserved in selected North American white oak casks for 8 years. Kura is made from best quality Indica rice with black Koji unique to Okinawa using traditional production methods of over 600 years of craftsmanship. Complex aroma and mellow taste bring whisky lovers to a different and new concept of true local Japanese whisky.SKU: KUR03-NV00700-WJ
Glengoyne 25 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Elegant spice, treacle toffee, rich sherry oak – with an endlessly complex finish. Matured exclusively in hand-selected sherry casks for a character-building quarter-century.
- Color : Deep amber
- Nose : Big notes of sherry-soaked fruit up front – raisins, figs and oranges. This is followed by wafts of toasted almonds and classic notes of old leather.
- Palate : Vanilla and dark chocolate open up the palate. Sherry comes through yet again, but this time in the shape of rich, well spiced fruit cake. Hints of orange and oak round it off.
- Finish : The finish lasts with notes of red fruits and cracked black pepper.