|Country of Origin|
|Alcohol by Volume|
BenRiach 10 Year Old 2008 Cask 7865 Batch 16 South African Wine Barrique
Out of stock
Aged : 10 years
Cask Type : Adoro
Appearance : Burnished copper.
Nose : Chocolate coated apple, heather honey and layers of soft ripe fruit with a backnote of grape and cocoa.
Palate : An autumn fruit basket with red and green apple, ripe plum and hazelnut, leading to a deliciously intriguing grape and mocha finish.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Peated Port Wood0 out of 5(0)
The GlenDronach Peated Port Wood is a rare example of Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky, made in the ‘old style’, from malted barley dried with Highland peat. Inspired by the historical import of casked port into Scotland during the nineteenth century, the peated spirit has then undergone a final maturation in the finest port pipes, from the Douro Valley in Portugal. The whisky maker has hand-selected and expertly combined these port pipes, to create a rare and surprising expression of The GlenDronach. The GlenDronach Peated Port Wood is bottled at 46% ABV, non-chill filtered and natural colour.
- Colour : Dark amber with a ruby heart
- Nose : Wild strawberries dusted with cinnamon sugar, filled with sweet wood smoke. A warming hint of black pepper and a sprig of mint appear in the back note.
- Taste : Crisp, tart cranberry juice, flooded with waves of Highland smoke, sweetens to red berry compote, with rich, stewed barley.
Glengoyne 15 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
The depth and sweetness of dried fruit Complex depths and bright tropical notes – with a spicy oak finish. Hints of candied lemon and pineapple reveal the influence of first-fill bourbon casks, balanced by the rich intensity of our signature sherry wood.
- Color : Bright gold
- Nose : Hints of candied lemon and a touch of butterscotch. Creamy cereal sweetness and porridge oats.
- Palate : Oily, rich palate entry with notes of toffee popcorn, salted butter and hints of ground walnuts. All-spice and lemon rinds.
- Finish : Oaky, malty finish.
Glengoyne 18 Year Old0 out of 5(0)
Spicy vanilla fruit, ripe apples and a rich, luxurious mouthfeel. This is the result of eighteen long years and a generous proportion of first-fill sherry casks.
- Color : Medium gold with a rich glow
- Nose : Hints of soft spice and dried peels. A little apricot, honey and vanilla.
- Palate : Creamy custard and dried peels. Allspice, manuka honey and hints of butterscotch.
- Finish : Creamy caramel and malt. Candied peels.
- Whisky, Scotch
The Glendronach Cask Strength Batch 70 out of 5(0)
At The GlenDronach, our time-honoured process of production ensures we continually master the art of crafting one of the world’s richest, fruity and complex Single Malts. This Cask Strength release offers a deeper insight into this profile by bottling the whisky in its most natural and non-diluted form. Like all previous Cask Strength batches from The GlenDronach, this expression continues our tradition of marrying the finest Spanish sherry casks from Andalucía; Oloroso and Pedro Ximenez. The Oloroso contributes to the fruity and elegant nature of The GlenDronach, with notes of dark bramble fruits and gentle spices. Pedro Ximenez contributes the robust and full-bodied richness of The GlenDronach, often characterised by notes of dark chocolate and stewed fruits.
With each Cask Strength release, our Master Blender selects the ideal marriage of these two casks before bottling without chill filtration, at high strength and naturally deep in colour, as was the custom before the turn of the 20th century. Add a drop or two of water to reveal a cornucopia of flavour – from wild figs and brambles to baked apple and damson plum.
Such is the reward of our 7th batch of The GlenDronach Cask Strength, a richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky matured in finest Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks.
- Colour : Deep bronze
- Nose : Cherry brandy and chocolate with blackberry vines, wild figs and Highland Toffee.
- Taste : Burst of brambles and ripe sultanas give way to Seville Orange and roasted chestnut.
- Finish : Baked apple and damson plum linger with chocolate walnut and whipped cream.
- Whisky, Scotch
BenRiach Aged 21 Years Classic0 out of 5(0)
This beguiling Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been matured for at least twenty-one years in a combination of four types of casks: bourbon barrels, virgin oak casks, Pedro Ximenez sherry casks and red wine casks. The whisky from these four woods has then been expertly blended together by our Master Blender to create a multi-faceted and superbly balanced malt, with each cask type adding unique notes to the taste experience: vanilla, chocolate and red fruits, developing from BenRiach’s signature sweet barley and fruit-laden style.
Colour : Bright Autumn Gold
Nose : Ripe summer fruit compote with contrasting candied peel and a warming stem ginger background.
Palate : Soft vanilla and cinnamon give way to tangy red fruits and citrus peel. Barley sugars and honeyed malt build into the long, sweet and satisfying finish.SKU: BNR12-NV00700-WS