Award-Winning Scotch Whiskies | The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years and Original 12 Years
THE GLENDRONACH DISTILLERY
Sherry Cask Connoisseurs Since 1826
The GlenDronach, one of the oldest distilleries in Scotland, creating the finest richly sherried single malts for nearly 200 years.
The GlenDronach is of true Highland style: a heavy and robust spirit, perfect for a long maturation period in sherry casks. The GlenDronach Distillery have carried forth the tradition of their founder James Allardice since 1826, maturing its whisky in the finest Spanish Pedro Ximenez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía.
The GlenDronach Revival 15 Years 2018 Edition
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition Gold Outstanding 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2020
The GlenDronach Original 12 Years
- IWSC International Wine & Spirit Competition Gold 2019
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold
The GlenDronach 12 Year Old, epitomises the unyielding dedication to the mastery of the distillery’s craft. Matured in fine Pedro Ximénez and Oloroso sherry casks from Andalucía in Spain, this richly sherried Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky presents smooth vanilla, soft fruits and a memorably long, nutty finish, for which it has become renowned. The expression is bottled at 43%, non-chill filtered and natural in colour.
- Colour : Deep amber-red gold.
- Nose : Sweet, creamy vanilla with hints of ginger. Spiced mulled wine and pear.
- Taste : Rich, creamy, silky-smooth. Warm, rich oak and sherry sweetness, full mouth feel, raisins and soft fruits. Spicy with medium length and a dry finish.